Melissa recently visited Paris–one of her all-time favorite destinations–to scout the newly opened Hôtel de Crillon (read her First Look) and discovered several restaurant additions of note.
Plus, read Indagare’s round up of the top Parisian restaurants that are open in August, a time when many businesses are closed.
Melissa’s Picks for the Best New Parisian Restaurants
- Shirvan (opened August 2017): Eastern spices and a modern twist on a brasserie from the Michelin-starred chef Akrame on the Avenue Georges V.
- Le Camondo (opened August 2017): If you like Loulou, this is the next stylish museum restaurant to know.
- Balagan (opened August 2017): From two of Jerusalem’s hottest chefs, this Right Bank watering hole is great for lunch or dinner.
- L’Étable Saint-Germain (opened August 2017): Optician Alain Mikli has opened a great Left Bank steak house.
- Pertinence, sophisticated Asian-French fusion food from two young chefs in the shadow of the Eiffel Tower.
- Le Bar des Prés (opened August 2017): The most stylish sushi spot in St. Germain.
- Le Drugstore (opened August 2017): A Michelin-starred chef brings his magic to all-day dining at the Champs-Elysées landmark.
- Clown Bar: Arguably Paris’ most talked-about hot spot in the foodie-centric 11th arrondissement with a Belle Epoque dining room and delectable small plates.
Related: Paris: Dining in August