Curated and hosted by Vogue editor Rickie De Sole and Indagare Founder Melissa Biggs Bradley, this journey will unveil the style secrets of the world’s undisputed fashion capital and connect you with designers and influencers during private receptions at insider addresses and the flagship ateliers of legendary French fashion houses—along with festive group dinners and cultural activities. As Coco Chanel said: “Fashion changes, but style endures.” The same is true of Paris—trending metropolises may flash across the travel sphere, but the City of Light will remain the brightest star in the fashion universe.
A spot on this trip will be secured with a deposit of $4,925 (per person, double occupancy) or $5,750 (single occupancy) (nonrefundable), with the remaining balance to be paid in full by January 31, 2020.
What to Expect
For this special journey, we are thrilled to partner once again with Vogue—the first and last word in fashion—to give you unmatched access to Paris. Highlights of this four-night itinerary include the opportunity to:
- Go behind-the-scenes at legendary French fashion houses, where you will explore their archives and ateliers and meet with their designers.
- Experience a special-access visit to a storied jewelry maison to view the brand’s vintage collection—plus an exclusive tour of its contemporary art museum.
- Go behind closed doors to discover the secrets of French craftsmanship and see celebrated artisans at work in their studios.
- Privately tour Paris’ great art and fashion collections with their curators.
- Stay at Le Bristol, the iconic Right Bank palace hotel belonging to the Oetker Collection and one of Indagare’s favorites—as well as the top pick of many fashion editors and designers.
- Connect with fellow fashion lovers and industry influencers over cocktail receptions and meals at the private homes of some of Paris’ most stylish residents, as well as the city’s best restaurants and clubs.
- Shop and explore in the world’s fashion capital in the company of Rickie De Sole, a longtime Vogue fashion editor and insider.
- Add on a bespoke post-trip extension designed by Indagare’s expert team—perhaps to Bordeaux, the Loire Valley, Provence, London, Rome or beyond.
Want to learn more? Click here to see highlights from our summer 2019 Insider Journey to Rome with Vogue.
WhenMarch 8 – 12, 2020
Length5 days / 4 nights
Type of TravelerStyle Mavens , Art Lovers , Ultimate Indulgers