Curated and hosted by Vogue editors and Indagare Founder Melissa Biggs Bradley, this trip will unveil the style secrets of the world’s fashion capital and connect you with designers and influencers during private receptions at insider addresses and the flagship ateliers of legendary French fashion houses—along with group dinners at the chicest establishments, history-focused tours and cultural activities. As Coco Chanel said: “Fashion changes, but style endures.” The same is true of Paris—trending metropolises may flash across the travel sphere, but the City of Light remains the brightest star in the fashion universe.
This trip is currently sold out. Request an itinerary or contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org to join the waitlist!
The health and safety of our travelers is our No. 1 priority. We are committed to upholding the highest safety standards, while providing world-class hospitality and a seamless travel experience. For more information and questions about specific protocols that have been put into place to make your trip as safe as possible, as well as entry/exit requirements for France, please reach out to our team at email@example.com.
What to Expect
For this special journey, we are thrilled to partner once again with Vogue—the first and last word in fashion—to give you unmatched access to Paris. Highlights of this five-night itinerary include the opportunity to:
- Go behind-the-scenes at legendary French fashion houses, where you will explore their archives and ateliers and meet with designers and muses.
- Experience a special-access visit to a storied jewelry maison to view the collection.
- Go behind closed doors to discover the secrets of French craftsmanship and see celebrated artisans at work in their studios.
- Tour Paris’ great art and fashion collections with their curators.
- Stay at Hôtel Plaza Athénée, the iconic palace hotel and one of Indagare’s favorites— as well as the top pick of many fashion editors and designers.
- Connect with fellow fashion lovers and industry influencers over cocktail receptions and meals at stylish private venues and top restaurants.
- Shop and explore in the world’s fashion capital, in the company of Vogue fashion editors.
- Add on a bespoke post-trip extension designed by Indagare’s expert team—perhaps to Versailles, Milan or beyond.
- Worry less, experience more: Indagare will help you navigate a safe and rewarding travel experience. Plus: You’ll have complimentary 24/7 access to the emergency medical, security and evacuation services of Global Rescue, while on the ground.
Want to learn more? Click here to see highlights from our summer 2019 Insider Journey to Rome with Vogue.
WhenMarch 14 – 19 (Past) and October 15 – 20, 2022
Length6 days / 5 nights
Type of TravelerStyle Mavens , Art Lovers , Ultimate Indulgers