Curated and co-hosted by acclaimed designer Charlotte Moss, this exclusive trip to France will celebrate the history, design and beauty of some of the most exquisite gardens in and around Paris, as well as regions north and south. Accompanied by co-host and master rosarian Stephen Scanniello, as well as local historians and horticulturalists, guests will explore storied grounds and châteaux, admire spectacular works of art and architecture, dine at top restaurants and local bistrots and relax at two beautiful hotels—all while soaking in the splendor of the French countryside.
What to Expect
For this special journey, we are thrilled to partner with Charlotte Moss and Stephen Scanniello to give you unmatched access to the French countryside. Highlights of this itinerary include the opportunity to:
- Join designer Charlotte Moss and rosarian Stephen Scanniello for exclusive, private tours of historic gardens and estates in the Versailles and Loire Valley regions, including: Marie Antoinette’s Queen’s Hamlet, Château de Groussay, Château Malmaison, Château du Chaumont, the Parc Bois de Boulogne and more.
- Experience special visits to the annual exhibitions of the Chantilly Flower Show and the Château du Chaumont International Garden Festival, where you will see one-of-a-kind blooms and up-and-coming design trends.
- Meet with horticulturalists and design insiders who are the best in their fields in France and connect with fellow garden lovers over cocktails and group meals at the region’s best restaurants.
- Soak in the beauty, elegance and joie de vivre of the French countryside while staying at two gorgeous estate hotels: the Trianon Palace Versailles and Les Hauts de Loire.
- Add on a bespoke post-trip extension designed by Indagare’s expert team to Paris, Bordeaux, Provence or beyond.
WhenMay 12 – 17, 2020
Length6 days / 5 nights
Type of TravelerArt Lovers , Intellectuals , Style Mavens