Tucked away in northern Italy, the lovely Rosa Alpina resort offers access to hundreds of miles of trails in the pristine Italian Dolomites. In this extraordinary landscape with breathtaking views, emerald-green meadows, secret pools and jagged mountain peaks, go at your own pace or test your limits on daily hikes led by expert local guides. Active mornings will be followed by delicious meals at the area’s best restaurants and time to enjoy the luxuries of Rosa Alpina—including massages, treatments and the opportunity to participate in cooking and yoga classes.
Both of the September dates are currently sold out. Request an itinerary or contact our team at email@example.com to join the waitlist!
What to Expect
Hear more about this trip from our founder Melissa Biggs Bradley below:
Itinerary highlights include:
- Explore the awe-inspiring landscapes of the Italian Dolomites, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and develop your fitness on daily guided six-mile hikes with expert local mountaineers.
- Immerse yourself in Northern Italian culture with meals at traditional mountain lodges, or “rifugios,” and savor a tasting dinner at the three-Michelin-starred restaurant St. Hubertus, where Executive Chef Norbert Niederkofler and his team of talented young chefs serve delectable regional dishes following his “Cook the Mountain” philosophy.
- Experience one of Indagare’s favorite luxury lodges, Rosa Alpina, an Aman Resort, with unlimited access to the pampering spa and fitness facilities, as well as complimentary daily yoga classes. Rosa Alpina is a charming, family-owned and operated, 70-year-old resort, now part of the Aman portfolio, that offers luxurious accommodations and five-star service. It is one of those wonderful European hideaways where tasteful design, fantastic cuisine and heartfelt hospitality come together to create an extraordinary place—which is why we return here for our annual hiking Insider Journey, year after year.
- Connect with fellow travelers who share your interests and passions over outdoor adventure activities and group meals.
- Expand your journey with tours of significant World War I historical sites, hands-on cooking classes and personal training sessions (at additional cost).
- Worry less, experience more: Indagare’s expert Insider Journeys team will help you navigate a safe and responsible travel experience—and help plan custom trip extensions within Italy or to Switzerland and beyond. Plus: you’ll be guided through the new travel landscape by one of our senior team members and our most trusted local partners, and you’ll have complimentary 24/7 access to the emergency medical, security and evacuation services of Global Rescue, while on the ground.
Please note that elements of the itinerary may change.
Contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about customizing this trip for your small group or private experience, over dates of your choosing.
The health and safety of our travelers is our No. 1 priority. We are committed to upholding the highest safety standards, while providing world-class hospitality and a seamless travel experience. For more information and questions, please reach out to our team at email@example.com.
WhenSeptember 10 - 15 and 15 - 20, 2022
Length6 days / 5 nights
Type of TravelerAdventurers , Foodies , Ultimate Indulgers