Tucked away in northern Italy, the lovely Rosa Alpina resort offers access to hundreds of miles of trails—and one of the world’s largest and most reliable ski areas—in the pristine Italian Dolomites. In this extraordinary landscape—with breathtaking views, snow- blanketed slopes and jagged mountain peaks—go at your own pace or test your limits on daily runs led by expert local ski and snowboard guides. Active mornings will be followed by delicious meals at the area’s best restaurants and time to enjoy the luxuries of Rosa Alpina, an Aman Resort—including massages, beauty treatments and the opportunity to participate in cooking and yoga classes.
The health and safety of our travelers is our number-one priority. We are committed to upholding the highest safety standards, while providing world-class hospitality and a seamless travel experience. We are in close contact with all of our partners to ensure that they are committed to the health and comfort of our travelers by practicing enhanced disinfecting procedures, respecting social distancing and testing guidelines, and remaining as low-contact as possible. For more information and questions about specific protocols that have been put into place to make your trip as safe as possible, as well as border entry/exit requirements, please reach out to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What to Expect
Itinerary highlights include:
- Explore the awe-inspiring landscapes of the Italian Dolomites, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and develop your fitness and finesse on daily skiing or snowboarding sessions with expert local guides, within the Dolomiti Superski Area (one of the world’s largest and finest ski areas); cross-country skiing is also available. This itinerary’s price includes the cost of ski/snowboard passes, an expert guide and ski/snowboarding equipment for five days of adventures on the slopes.
- Immerse yourself in Northern Italian culture with meals at traditional mountain lodges, or “rifugios,” and savor a tasting dinner at the three-Michelin-starred restaurant St. Hubertus, where Executive Chef Norbert Niederkofler and his team of talented young chefs serve delectable regional dishes following his “Cook the Mountain” philosophy.
- Experience one of Indagare’s favorite luxury lodges, Rosa Alpina, an Aman Resort, with unlimited access to the pampering spa and fitness facilities—with a 120-Euro spa credit, per room—as well as complimentary daily yoga classes.
- Connect with fellow travelers who share your interests and passions over outdoor adventure activities and group meals.
- Expand your journey with tours of significant World War I historical sites, hands-on cooking classes and personal training sessions (at additional cost).
- Worry less, experience more: Indagare’s expert Insider Journeys team will help you navigate a safe and responsible travel experience—and help plan custom trip extensions within Italy or to Switzerland and beyond. Plus: you’ll be guided through the new travel landscape by our most trusted local partners, and you’ll have complimentary 24/7 access to the emergency medical, security and evacuation services of Global Rescue, while on the ground.
Please note that elements of the itinerary may change. Contact our team at email@example.com to inquire about recreating a version of this trip for your small group or private experience, over dates of your choosing.
WhenJanuary 23 - 29, 2022
Length7 days / 6 nights
Type of TravelerTrailblazers , Ultimate Indulgers , Adventurers , Foodies