Rome is a place where ancient history and contemporary life breezily coexist, where you can sip cocktails at a trendy bar while gazing upon an ancient temple colonnade. Rome continues to inspire and enchant us precisely because of its many faces and forms, and style is an integral part of its allure. On this glamorous Insider Journey, hosted in partnership with Vogue, you will experience the Rome of Italy’s legendary designers through meetings with artisans in their ateliers and behind-the-scenes access to the great houses of Fendi, Bulgari and Valentino. With a dash of romance and magic—and visits to private palazzos to see impressive design collections—the eternal city will reveal its style secrets just for you.
What to Expect
For this special journey, we are thrilled to partner with Vogue, a Condé Nast brand headed by the unrivaled Dame Anna Wintour and the final word in fashion culture—to bring you access to the Italian capital that you won’t find anywhere else:
- Explore Rome—one of the world’s style capitals—with the most influential voice in fashion culture: Vogue. On this journey, you will enjoy the company of your host, Rickie De Sole, a longtime fashion editor and Vogue’s Head of Fashion Initiatives, and Indagare founder Melissa Biggs Bradley.
- Enjoy behind-the-scenes tours and VIP receptions at the flagship ateliers of Fendi, Bulgari and Valentino.
- Go behind closed doors to visit private palazzos and galleries, where you can view priceless art collections.
- Discover the secrets of traditional Roman craftsmanship on visits with top artisans and designers in their studios.
- Engage in fun cultural activities, including a city tour by Vespa and a history-focused tour that traces the origins of fashion in the city, going back to ancient times.
- Connect with fellow fashion lovers and industry influencers over festive meals at Rome’s best restaurants and private clubs.
- Enjoy accommodations at the lovely Hotel de Russie, part of the Rocco Forte Hotels.
- Add on a bespoke post-trip extension designed by Indagare’s expert team to Milan, Venice, Florence or beyond.
WhenJuly 14 – 18 and September 25 – 29, 2019
Length5 days / 4 nights
Type of TravelerStyle Mavens , Art Lovers , Intellectuals , Ultimate Indulgers