The capital of Southern Spain enchants with groves of fragrant orange trees, balmy weather and beguiling Moorish architecture, with winding alleyways and sunlit courtyards hiding entrances to lavish palace homes, impassioned flamenco halls and precious examples of intricate ceramic tile work and imposing Gothic design.
What to Expect
For this journey, Indagare is thrilled to partner with the editor of Cabana magazine, Martina Mondadori Sartogo, to offer you once-in-a-lifetime access to private homes-turned-palaces and cultural immersion experiences–including the chance to see a bullfight, a flamenco lesson and a jamón tasting—which will showcase the very best of this enchanting region, with a unique focus on interior design and architecture.
- Tour one of Spain’s most beautiful cities with the editor in chief of Cabana magazine, Martina Mondadori Sartogo, as well as the founder and CEO of Indagare, Melissa Biggs Bradley, for an insider’s perspective.
- Join expert guides for history and architecture-focused touring of the highlights and monuments of Seville, including the largest Gothic cathedral in the world.
- Meet with local aristocrats in their historic homes and have the chance to explore priceless art collections.
- Experience immersive cultural activities like seeing a traditional bullfight and taking a flamenco dance workshop, followed by a special viewing of a flamenco performance.
- Take a day trip to the historic Moorish city of Córdoba, with a tour of the iconic Grand Mosque.
- Take a day trip focused on traditional food and wine, with tastings of Cinco Jotas jamón, in Jabugo.
- Find a home away from home at the Hotel Alfonso XIII, a historic property and Seville’s most stylish hotel.
WhenOctober 14 – 18, 2019
Length5 days / 4 nights
Type of TravelerArt Lovers , Style Mavens , Intellectuals