La Reserve Geneve Hotel & Spa
Unique, expansive, kid-friendly
301 Route de Lausanne Bellevue 41-22-959-59-59 www.lareserve.ch
Show Map What's Nearby: Hotels Restaurants Shops Sights
At a Glance
Located 15 minutes outside of the city center on the shores of Lake Geneva, this trendy and immaculately designed 5-star resort is ideal for everyone from families to young couples looking for a romantic getaways.
- The complimentary private boat transfer that shuttles guests between the city center and La Reserve’s dock (only available from March to the end of October)
- The sweeping views from the shores of Lake Geneva
- The impressive and expansive spa, which boasts pioneering methods and cutting edge treatments—not to mention a sleek pool and gorgeous facilities
La Reserve was built and designed to resemble an African safari lodge and, upon entering, guests are greeted with leopard print carpets, red leather chairs and cozy fireplaces. The sprawling country hotel, set on the banks of Lake Geneva and just three miles outside the city center, is ideal for those looking for a getaway that highlights the great outdoors while still offering a 5-star experience.
The expansive property boasts an indoor and outdoor swimming pool, tennis courts and a state-of-the-art gym. There are five restaurants on property, four of which are permanent. In the summer months, the fifth dining venue its located near the swimming pool and has an outdoor grill area with a DJ every night. In the colder months, it is converted into a tented winter wonderland with a skating rink, dining area and DJ. The fantastic Kids’ Club has plenty of activities to entertain little ones year-round.
The 5-star spa, along with the stunning lake views, is the main draw of the property. The staff is highly focused on health and wellness, with programs and personal coaches that can be arranged for each guest. There are a total of 73 rooms and 29 suites, each of which is infused with the character and refined style of an African lodge (think rich velvets and sateen combined with muted earth tones). Most rooms come with a terrace or balcony, which are a must in the summer months.
Who Should Stay
Families with small kids or adults looking for a relaxing spa getaway in a spectacular setting.
Indagare Plus Amenities
- Chf 100 Spa credit (per room and per stay)
- Complimentary Breakfast
- Upgraded Room Category on Availability at Check-In
- Late Check-Out on Availability
- Complimentary WiFi Internet Access