For a country that is just over 8,000 square miles (approximately the size of New Jersey), Israel packs a cultural punch that is rivaled by few other destinations. The nation has enough diversity—from Bedouins and religious pilgrims to beach-goers who frolic in Tel Aviv—to be its own continent. On this journey, explore a modern perspective on Israel’s many contrasts and complexities, with an itinerary that travels deep into the country’s historic heart—Jerusalem—and its modern epicenter—Tel Aviv—through unforgettable meetings with thought-leaders in religion, technology, politics and fashion, as well as a balanced combination of iconic historical touring, cultural and culinary immersion and a few outdoor adventures.
The health and safety of our travelers is our number-one priority. We are committed to upholding the highest safety standards, while providing world-class hospitality and a seamless travel experience. We are in close contact with all of our partners to ensure that they are committed to the health and comfort of our travelers by practicing enhanced disinfecting procedures, respecting social distancing and testing guidelines, and remaining as low-contact as possible. For more information and questions about specific protocols that have been put into place to make your trip as safe as possible, as well as entry/exit requirements for Israel, please reach out to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A spot on this trip can be reserved with a $2,500 deposit, per person, refundable until May 30th, 2021. Payment is due in full by July 25, 2021.
What to Expect
Itinerary highlights include:
- Experience tours and discussions with Israeli thought-leaders in the fields of religious relations, politics, technology, fashion, design and cuisine.
- Explore the historic centers of Jerusalem and Tel Aviv, including the most important ancient holy sites, with expert historian guides.
- Immerse yourself in Israeli culture through such experiences as a market tour and cooking class, a visit to the Yvel Design Center, a wine tasting in the Judean Hills, a street art tour, personalized shopping tours and more.
- Enjoy outdoor activities, including rooftop yoga, a Tel Aviv bike tour and snorkeling or diving at the ancient ruins of Caesarea.
- Relax at two of Israel’s finest hotels: the Malmilla in Jerusalem and the Jaffa in Tel Aviv.
- Connect with fellow travelers who share your interests and passions over group meals at Jerusalem and Tel Aviv’s best restaurants.
- Worry less, experience more: Indagare’s expert Insider Journeys team will help you navigate a safe and rewarding travel experience—and help plan custom trip extensions to Jordan, Egypt or beyond. Plus: you’ll be guided through the new travel landscape by our founder Melissa Biggs Bradley and our most trusted local partners while on the ground.
Please note that elements of the itinerary may change.
WhenOctober 3 - 8, 2021
Length6 days / 5 nights
Type of TravelerIntellectuals , Style Mavens , Soul Searchers