Still considered somewhat of a traveler’s secret, Jordan is home to a number of the world’s most extraordinary ancient and natural sites, including the “Lost City” of Petra, the Roman ruins of Jerash, the vast desert of Wadi Rum and the healing Dead Sea. Thanks to its unique combination of outdoor adventure and history—plus the fact that the country has enjoyed relative peace and stability compared to its neighbors—Jordan makes for an unforgettable getaway for families, couples and solo travelers alike. This fall, you can discover the secrets of this destination—in the company of Indagare Founder and CEO Melissa Biggs Bradley!
The health and safety of our travelers is our number-one priority. We are committed to upholding the highest safety standards, while providing world-class hospitality and a seamless travel experience. We are in close contact with all of our partners to ensure that they are committed to the health and comfort of our travelers by practicing enhanced sanitization and disinfecting procedures, respecting social distancing guidelines, and remaining as contactless as possible. For more information and questions about specific protocols that have been put into place to make your trip as safe as possible, please reach out to our team at email@example.com.
What to Expect
With your host, Indagare Founder and CEO Melissa Biggs Bradley, you will have the opportunity to:
- See the royal stables and most important archaeological museums in Amman.
- Explore the ancient city of Jerash, one of the largest and best preserved Roman sites in the world outside of Italy that was hidden for centuries in the sand before being rediscovered in the 1920s.
- Explore Mount Nebo, one of the most revered holy sites of Jordan and the place where Moses was buried.
- Visit the astounding site of Petra, which ranks with the Pyramids, Angkor Wat and Machu Picchu as one of the most memorable monuments in the world.
- Enjoy a private desert dinner by candlelight at Little Petra, a smaller but equally enchanting archaeological site protected by UNESCO.
- Witness the breathtaking Wadi Rum desert with a 4×4 driving adventure—then take in the site at night, with an al fresco dinner under the stars and “glamping” in a modern desert tent.
- Float in the healing waters of the Dead Sea, with access from a private beach, and opt for a relaxing spa treatment.
- Experience a thrilling destination in comfort and safety with an Indagare host to handle all logistics and accommodations at the lovely St. Regis Amman, Mövenpick Petra, Bedu Discovery Camp in Wadi Rum and the Kempinski Hotel Ishtar Dead Sea—plus prearranged flights and car transfers throughout the country.
Please note that elements of the itinerary may change.
Contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about customizing this trip for your small group or private experience, over dates of your choosing.
WhenSeptember 14 - 19, 2021
Length6 days / 5 nights
Type of TravelerAdventurers , Soul Searchers , Intellectuals