Still considered somewhat of a traveler’s secret, Jordan is home to a number of the world’s most extraordinary ancient and natural sites, including the “Lost City” of Petra, the Roman ruins of Jerash, the vast desert of Wadi Rum and the healing Dead Sea. Thanks to its unique combination of outdoor adventure and history—plus the fact that the country has enjoyed relative peace and stability compared to its neighbors—Jordan makes for an unforgettable getaway for families, couples and solo travelers alike.
The health and safety of our travelers is our No. 1 priority. We are committed to upholding the highest safety standards, while providing world-class hospitality and a seamless travel experience. For more information and questions about specific protocols that have been put into place to make your trip as safe as possible, as well as entry/exit requirements for Jordan, please reach out to our team at email@example.com.
A spot on this trip may be reserved with a non-refundable deposit of $3,500 per person. Final payment is due on August 5, 2022 and is non-refundable.
What to Expect
On this signature Indagare Departure, itinerary highlights include:
- Visit the astounding site of Petra, which ranks with the Pyramids, Angkor Wat and Machu Picchu as one of the most memorable monuments in the world.
- Explore the ancient city of Jerash, which was hidden for centuries in the sand before being rediscovered in the 1920s, and Mount Nebo, one of the most revered holy sites in Jordan and the place where Moses was buried.
- Witness the breathtaking Wadi Rum desert with a 4×4 driving adventure—then take in the site at night, with an al fresco dinner under the stars and “glamping” in a modern desert tent.
- See the royal automobile museum and most important archaeological museums with an expert guide in the fascinating capital city of Amman, one of the oldest continuously inhabited places in the world.
- Float in the healing waters of the Dead Sea, with access from a private beach, and opt for a relaxing spa treatment.
- Experience a thrilling destination in comfort and safety, with accommodations at the lovely St. Regis Amman, Mövenpick Petra and the Kempinski Hotel Ishtar Dead Sea—plus prearranged transfers throughout the country.
- Worry less, experience more: You’ll have complimentary 24/7 access to the emergency medical, security and evacuation services of Global Rescue, while on the ground.
Please note that elements of the itinerary may change.
Contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about customizing this trip for your small group or private experience, over dates of your choosing.
WhenNovember 5 - 10, 2022
Length6 days / 5 nights
Type of TravelerIntellectuals , Adventurers , Trailblazers