Special Offers: Exclusive Hotel and Itinerary Packages Back to Special Offers
One&Only The Palm Dubai
3 Nights, From $3,570
The only boutique beach resort in Dubai, One&Only The Palm offers a private and intimate setting for a relaxing holiday, with an elegant design scheme influenced by Moorish architecture and a private beach with calm, clear waters and chic poolside cabanas.
Rate: from $3,570 per stay, based on three nights’ accommodations in a double-occupancy Palm Manor King, excluding taxes and gratuity. Room rates are subject to change based on your travel dates, availability and room category choice.
This offer expires on May 7, 2021.
This Special Offer Includes:
- Discounted rates for accommodations at One&Only The Palm: book three nights and get the fourth night free or book five nights and get two nights free
- Room category upgrade at time of check-in, subject to availability
- Complimentary dinner for two, once per stay, at Zest, 101 and STAY restaurants (exclusions may apply)
- Access to daily complimentary fitness/wellness experiences
- Complimentary breakfast for two guests daily
- Early check-in and late check-out, subject to availability
- We are happy to offer the following cancellation policy: You may cancel your stay without penalty up to eight days prior to arrival. (A credit card will be needed as a guarantee at time of booking.)
- Crafted with your needs—and your safety—in mind, this package itinerary includes the services of our expert team in preparation for departure and on the ground, so that you can get back on the road with greater confidence.
- You may also have access to preferable private charter rates and additional amenities (subject to availability), when flights are booked in combination with this package.
About This Property:
Calm and secluded, One&Only The Palm is the newer and neighboring sister to the One&Only Royal Mirage. Located on the private peninsula of Palm Island and accessible by complimentary ferry shuttle (removed 20-30 minutes from the hub of the city), the hotel is right on the water and offers a tranquil and private setting for its guests, with stunning views of the Dubai skyline and its own marina and beach.
The property’s Moorish architecture and calming earth tones are markedly different from many of the more splashy interiors found in Dubai’s luxury hotels. Plus, the hotel feels intimate with only 64 rooms, 26 suites and four beachfront villas. Families will appreciate the cozy, homey feel of the rooms, especially the villas and inter-connecting options in the Mansions, located on the beach. Don’t miss the renowned Guerlain Spa with a wide variety of therapies and treatments, and STAY, the exquisite French restaurant helmed by a Michelin-starred chef—in addition to ZEST, an all-day dining restaurant, and 101, an overwater lounge by the resort’s private marina. For those who prefer to be a bit more active, on-property entertainment includes: one floodlit tennis court, a temperature-controlled Grand Pool with over-sized pool daybeds and an adults-only lap pool, non-motorized water sports like canoeing and stand-up paddle boarding, world-class golfing at the nearby PGA courses, and 4×4 desert safaris, camel rides or sand-surfing in the Arabian desert nearby; guests may also avail themselves of the complimentary shuttle to the One&Only Royal Mirage for a change of scenery. There is also an on-site KidsOnly club offering an array of exciting activities for young guests.
Click here to read the full Indagare review.
Terms & Conditions:
- A valid credit card guarantee is required at time of booking.
- Full and final payment for total room charges is required at least seven days prior to arrival. The total cost of the stay becomes 100% non-refundable after seven days prior to arrival.
- The resort reserves the right to release bookings without prior notice if full payment is not received on time.
- This offer applies to new bookings only.
- This offer cannot be combined with other offers or promotions.
- This offer is subject to availability and blackout dates may apply.
- Offer is valid until May 7, 2021.
The health and safety of our guests is our number-one priority. We are committed to upholding the highest safety standards, while providing world-class hospitality and seamless travel experiences. We are in close contact with our partners to ensure that they are committed to the health and comfort of our travelers by practicing enhanced sanitization and disinfecting procedures, respecting social distancing guidelines, and remaining as contactless as possible. For more information and questions about specific protocols that have been put into place at this property to make your stay as safe as possible, please reach out to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.