Special Offers: Exclusive Hotel and Itinerary Packages Back to Special Offers
Belmond Charleston Place, Charleston, South Carolina
3 Nights, From $792
The traditional, family-friendly choice in Charleston is this 434-room, resort-like hotel managed by Belmond, which is complete with multiple restaurants, an arcade of shops and a large spa with indoor pool—as well as a healthy dose of Southern Charm and stately grandeur.
Rate: from $264 per night, based on three-nights’ accommodations in a double-occupancy Deluxe Room, excluding taxes and gratuity. Room rates are subject to change based on your travel dates, availability and room category choice.
This offer expires on December 21, 2020, with the option to set your travel dates up until March 14, 2021.
This Special Offer Includes:
- 20 percent off of the cost of three nights’ accommodations in any room or suite at the Belmond Charleston Place (room category subject to availability)
- A full breakfast for two guests
- $90 hotel credit (if you book a suite, you will receive a $200 hotel credit)
- Room category upgrade at time of booking
- Special welcome and farewell amenities
- We are happy to offer the following cancellation policy: You may cancel your stay without penalty up to 72 hours prior to arrival. (A credit card will be needed as a guarantee at time of booking.)
- Crafted with your needs—and your safety—in mind, this package itinerary includes the services of our expert team in preparation for departure and on the ground, so that you can get back on the road with greater confidence.
- You may also have access to preferable private charter rates and additional amenities (subject to availability), when flights are booked in combination with this package.
About This Property:
This property, built in 1986 as an Omni Hotel, is large by Charleston standards, with 434 rooms, but it has been managed by the luxury hotel brand Belmond since 1995. Its marbled entrance, dominated by a double staircase, leads to a shopping arcade that includes a broad range of stores, from Gucci and Louis Vuitton, to Papyrus and L’Occitane.
Well-sized guest rooms are comfortable and the large suites, which include a separate living area, are an ideal option for families. The Club floor gives guests access to the lounge, which serves a complimentary buffet breakfast, afternoon tea, evening cocktails and hors d’oeuvres and after-dinner drinks and dessert. Guests on the Club floor also have access to a private concierge as well as free Wifi. Rooms on the hotel’s King Street side have prettier views and offer a quieter stay.
The hotel’s spa is the largest in town, featuring a pool with retractable roof, outdoor relaxation area with chaise lounges, hot tub, kids’ pool and a fitness center that also offers yoga classes. Ten treatment rooms provide massages, facials and options for men and children.
In-house restaurants include the acclaimed Charleston Grill and Palmetto Café, which serves a delicious lunch and weekend brunch in its charming courtyard. The peaches and cream French toast is not to be missed. There is also a sports pub near the shops, and a rooftop bar offering light fare overlooking King Street.
Click here to read the full Indagare review.
Terms & Conditions:
- You may cancel your stay without penalty up to 72 hours prior to arrival. A credit card will be needed as a guarantee at time of booking.
- This offer applies to new bookings only.
- This offer cannot be combined with other offers or promotions.
- This offer is subject to availability and blackout dates may apply.
- Offer is valid until December 21, 2020, with the option to set travel dates until March 14, 2021.
The health and safety of our guests is our number-one priority. We are committed to upholding the highest safety standards, while providing world-class hospitality and seamless travel experiences. We are in close contact with our partners to ensure that they are committed to the health and comfort of our travelers by practicing enhanced sanitization and disinfecting procedures, respecting social distancing guidelines, and remaining as contactless as possible. For more information and questions about specific protocols that have been put into place at this property to make your stay as safe as possible, please reach out to our team at email@example.com.