The Wall Street Journal Special Offers: Exclusive Packages Back to The Wall Street Journal Special Offers
Pendry West Hollywood, California
With the Wall Street Journal | 2 Nights, From $790
Indagare and The Wall Street Journal have partnered again to bring you exclusive access to a curation of our favorite luxury properties across the United States—with the chance to escape and recharge amid tranquil and idyllic settings, and special amenities, preferable rates, flexible cancellation policies and the high-touch, personalized service of our expert team—so that you can get back on the road with greater confidence.
Designed by Swedish architect Martin Brudnizki (the mastermind behind Annabel’s in London) has brought a new 1950s-inspired yet modern boutique delight worthy of a Slim Aarons photo to West Hollywood, under the management of the Pendry brand. Featuring artworks and accents from top creators like Andy Cao, Xavier Perrot and Swarovski, the Pendry West Hollywood, which opened this summer, is a must-visit for travelers who crave beauty, glamour and comfort.
Rate: from $395 per night, based on two-nights’ minimum accommodations (double-occupancy), excluding taxes, fees and gratuity. Room rates are subject to change based on your travel dates, availability and room category choice.
This exclusive offer expires on December 28, 2021, for travel dates through December 30, 2021.
This Special Offer Includes:
- Two nights’ accommodations (double occupancy) at the Pendry West Hollywood in Los Angeles, California
- Daily breakfast for two at Ospero, the on-property restaurant by Chef Wolfgang Puck (daily value of $60)
- One $100 hotel credit available to use towards culinary, spa and other activity experiences (cannot be used towards room rate, taxes, fees and gratuity)
- Guaranteed room upgrade at time of booking, subject to availability (does not apply to suites)
- Early check-in and late check-out, subject to availability
- We are happy to offer the following cancellation policy: Free cancellation up to 48 hours prior to arrival.
WSJ x Indagare Exclusive Benefits:
- Crafted with your needs—and your safety—in mind, this offer includes the services of Indagare’s expert trip-planning team, both while preparing for your departure and during your trip. You will have personal access to Indagare’s specialists for booking and travel advice, as well as assistance in arranging private transfers, flights, premium activities, and pre- and post-trip extensions for this trip.
- You may also have access to preferable private charter rates and additional amenities (subject to availability), when flights are booked in combination with this package.
- WSJ Members who book this package will receive a complimentary one-year Indagare Tier 3 Membership ($395 value), including access to a library of online content (live virtual travel experiences, hundreds of curated hotel and restaurant reviews and weekly travel intel and inspiration) as well as exclusive travel perks and more.
- WSJ+ Members who book this package will receive a complimentary one-year Indagare Tier 2 Membership ($925 value), including unlimited hotel recommendations and reservations, customized itinerary planning, access to flights specialists, exclusive invites, access to a library of online content (live virtual travel experiences, hundreds of curated hotel and restaurant reviews and weekly travel intel and inspiration) and VIP travel perks.
- WSJ+ Members will also receive a bottle of wine upon arrival
About This Property:
Los Angeles has always been a crucible for new ideas in the arts, design and lifestyle, and with one third of California’s population living in the metropolitan area’s 4,850 square miles, this sprawling, glamorous, change-obsessed place is something to behold. One of the latest buzz-worthy hotels to grace the scene—opening this summer in ever-enchanting West Hollywood—is the Pendry property designed by Swedish architect Martin Brudnizki (the mastermind behind Annabel’s in London). Brudnizki has envisioned a new 1950s-inspired yet modern boutique delight worthy of a Slim Aarons photo, featuring artworks and accents from top creators like Andy Cao, Xavier Perrot and Swarovski. The property is a must-visit for travelers who crave beauty, glamour and comfort. Amenities include a rooftop pool and lounge (which is shared with the exclusive members-only social club next door, The Britely), as well as two restaurants from Wolfgang Puck (California-driven Merois and Ospero), a glitzy cocktail bar and a small but sufficient spa and fitness center—all with impeccable views of the city. Guest rooms are spacious and plush, featuring a gold and deep-blue color palette, with pops of velvet, leopard print and Art Deco lighting, and floor-to-ceiling windows. Bathrooms are outfitted in marble.
Terms & Conditions:
- For cancellations made more than 48 hours prior to your scheduled arrival, you will receive a full refund.
- This offer applies to bookings of a two-night minimum.
- This offer applies to new bookings only.
- This offer cannot be combined with other offers or promotions.
- This offer is subject to availability and blackout dates may apply, including September 17 – 19.
- This offer is valid until December 28, 2021, for travel dates through December 30, 2021.
The health and safety of our guests is our No. 1 priority. WSJ and Indagare are committed to upholding the highest safety standards, while providing world-class hospitality and seamless travel experiences. We are in close contact with our hotel partners to ensure that they are committed to the health and comfort of our travelers by practicing enhanced sanitization and disinfecting procedures, respecting social distancing guidelines, and remaining as low-contact as possible. For more information and questions about specific protocols that have been put into place to make your stay as safe as possible, please reach out to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.