Modern, green, relaxing
755 Silverado Trail Calistoga 707-266-7531 www.solagecalistoga.com
Show Map What's Nearby: Hotels Restaurants Shops Sights
At a Glance
One of the hippest and most eco-minded of the Napa resorts is also among the most luxurious and most welcoming to young couples.
- Sophisticated modern furnishings in a sunny, soothing hues
- Spa Solage, with its Calistoga mud baths, multiple treatment rooms, excellent gym and daily fitness classes
- Dog-friendly, with plush dog beds and other canine treats
The founders of Auberge Resorts (known for Napa’s Auberge du Soleil and Esperanza, in Cabo) launched their Solage brand with this hip property. Sleek studios and one-bedroom suites have open floor plans and warm color palettes. In addition to a spa and a 130-foot pool for adults, the property includes a children’s pool and play area, a pet program, bocce courts, and complimentary one-speed bikes for every room. The property’s Michelin-starred Solbar is a destination restaurant in itself.
Who Should Stay
Younger guests and couples who appreciate a fresher, more modern vibe will feel quite at home at Solage.
- Melissa Ceria
Indagare Plus Amenities
- Full breakfast for 2 included
- Upgrade Room Category subject to availability
- Late check-out subject to availability
- Resort credit in the amount of $100 USD