The Wall Street Journal Special Offers: Exclusive Packages Back to The Wall Street Journal Special Offers
Pendry San Diego, California
With the Wall Street Journal | 2 Nights, From $590
Indagare and The Wall Street Journal have partnered again to bring you exclusive access to a curation of our favorite luxury properties across the United States—with the chance to escape and recharge amid charming, warm-weather settings, and special amenities, preferable rates, flexible cancellation policies and the high-touch, personalized service of our expert team—so that you can get back on the road with greater confidence.
Located in San Diego’s historic Gaslamp Quarter, the Pendry San Diego is a comfortable, contemporary property that is just blocks from the city’s top restaurants, shops and beaches. Ideal for foodies and urbanites looking for a fun, warm-weather getaway, the hotel also has a lovely rooftop pool space for relaxing after an afternoon of exploration.
Rate: from $295 per stay, per night, based on double-occupancy accommodations for a minimum of two nights, excluding taxes and gratuity. Room rates are subject to change based on your travel dates, availability and room category choice.
This exclusive offer expires on December 31, 2021.
This Special Offer Includes:
- Accommodations at the Pendry San Diego, California (room categories subject to availability)
- Room category upgrade, confirmed at time of booking (subject to availability)
- $75 daily hotel credit per stay for guest rooms and $150 daily hotel credit per stay for suites, which can be used towards dining and other amenities
- $60 daily breakfast credit, per stay, to be used in the Provisional Restaurant or for in-room dining
- Early check-in and late check-out, subject to availability
- We are happy to offer free cancellation up to 72 hours prior to arrival.
WSJ x Indagare Exclusive Benefits:
- Crafted with your needs—and your safety—in mind, this offer includes the services of Indagare’s expert trip-planning team, both while preparing for your departure and during your trip. You will have personal access to Indagare’s specialists for booking and travel advice, as well as assistance in arranging private transfers, flights, premium activities, and pre- and post-trip extensions for this trip.
- You may also have access to preferable private charter rates and additional amenities (subject to availability), when flights are booked in combination with this package.
- WSJ Members who book this package will receive a complimentary one-year Indagare Tier 3 Membership ($395 value), including access to a library of online content (live virtual travel experiences, hundreds of curated hotel and restaurant reviews and weekly travel intel and inspiration) as well as exclusive travel perks and more.
- WSJ+ Members who book this package will receive a complimentary one-year Indagare Tier 2 Membership ($825 value), including unlimited hotel recommendations and reservations, customized itinerary planning, access to flights specialists, exclusive invites, access to a library of online content (live virtual travel experiences, hundreds of curated hotel and restaurant reviews and weekly travel intel and inspiration) and VIP travel perks.
- WSJ+ Members who book this package will also receive a welcome amenity upon arrival: local charcuterie board and wine.
About This Property:
With blue skies and more than 70 miles of magnificent coastline, San Diego lives up to its postcard-perfect image of coastal living. But it’s not just the shore that draws millions of visitors every year. The city’s diverse neighborhoods—beach, mountain and urban—in addition to its culinary, fitness and cultural offerings provide countless opportunities to get outside and explore California’s second largest city.
The Pendry San Diego, which is located in the lively Gaslamp Quarter (the downtown neighborhood known for its boutiques, bars, restaurants and nightlife), matches the spirit of the area with its sunny, contemporary décor and focus on food (there are six restaurants and bars on property). There are many spacious room options across four categories, as well as six categories of suites, and all guests can enjoy prime city views, as well as access to the Pendry Spa. The elegant Fifth & Rose cocktail bar and Nason’s craft beer hall (where you can find small bites and vintage board games) are wonderful options for dining on-property, while the rooftop Pool House offers the classic SoCal vibe. These spaces also host tasting menus, wine events, live music, pop-up shops and wellness experiences.
Specialty accommodations for a celebratory or extended stay include the Cabana Pool Suite—a 1082-square-foot space that provides direct access to the pool, with its own private 220-square-foot cabana, a wet bar and a six-seat dining area—as well as the Pendry Suite, a 1497-square-foot space with 180-degree views of the Gaslamp Quarter and skyline.
Terms & Conditions:
- Free cancellation up to 72 hours prior to the arrival
- This offer applies to new bookings only
- This offer cannot be combined with other offers or promotions
- This offer is subject to availability and blackout dates may apply
- Offer is valid until December 31, 2021
The health and safety of our guests is our number-one priority. WSJ and Indagare are committed to upholding the highest safety standards, while providing world-class hospitality and seamless travel experiences. We are in close contact with our partners to ensure that they are committed to the health and comfort of our travelers by practicing enhanced sanitization and disinfecting procedures, respecting social distancing guidelines, and remaining as contactless as possible. For more information and questions about specific protocols that have been put into place at this property to make your stay as safe as possible, please reach out to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.