Special Offers: Exclusive Hotel and Itinerary Packages Back to Special Offers
Belmond El Encanto, Santa Barbara, California
2 Nights, From $885
Looking over downtown Santa Barbara, California, these historic, hillside bungalows provide incredible views of the Pacific Ocean in a discreet and elegant location, framed by lush gardens and fragrant flowers.
Rate: from $885 per night, based on two-nights’ accommodations in a double-occupancy suite, including taxes and gratuity.
Indagare can also reserve one-, two-, three- and four-bedroom cottages with exclusive rates and amenities at El Encanto. Contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire now.
This Special Offer Includes:
- Two nights’ accommodations in a One-Bedroom Suite, with a 10-20% discount on stays of more than two nights (subject to availability)*
- Breakfast daily for up to two guests ($60 value, excludes alcoholic beverages)
- Room category upgrade (one category), confirmed at time of booking
- $100 resort credit (can be used for spa services, food & beverage, etc.)
- In-room wine amenity
- Early check-in and late check-out, subject to availability
- Our team has negotiated with our partners on your behalf to secure the following cancellation policy: Free cancellation up to 72 hours prior to arrival. A nonrefundable deposit of one night’s stay including service, tax, and resort fees is due 72 hours prior to arrival. A credit card guarantee is required at time of booking.
* Indagare can also reserve one-, two-, three- and four-bedroom cottages with exclusive rates and amenities at El Encanto. Contact our team at email@example.com to inquire now!
This exclusive offer expires on December 20, 2020. Crafted with your needs—and your safety—in mind, this package itinerary includes the services of our expert team in preparation for departure and on the ground, so that you can get back on the road with greater confidence. We are also offering discounted private charter rates with additional amenities, when booked in combination with this package.
About This Property:
Nestled between the Pacific Coast and San Ynez Mountains, with sweeping views and barely a sign indicating the way, it is a wonder guests find their way to this Belmond-managed property, set amidst the homes and estates that dot the hills above downtown Santa Barbara. Just a 15-minute drive from the Santa Barbara Airport (and a two-hour drive from LAX), El Encanto reopened in 2013 after a painstaking restoration, El Encanto combines much of its original structure with modern polish and amenities. All of the white clapboard bungalows date back to their foundation between 1914 and 1918, while thirty new structures were based on its Spanish Colonial Revival phase in the late 1920’s. In total, the ninety-two accommodations are scattered over terraced grounds, consisting of manicured lawns and lush gardens abundant with fragrant and colorful flowers. Interiors are an eclectic blend of California Coastal-meets-Spanish Colonial, with some offering a more contemporary aesthetic than others and even introducing Asian-inspired fabrics and wall art. Fireplaces, outdoor spaces and views are sprinkled throughout and highly coveted. All accommodations have in common uniquely large bathrooms with rainfall showers and separate soaking tubs, plush beds and bedding, and individualized, monogrammed pillowcases (a nice touch). The pool and main restaurant have the best vantage point from which to see the countryside and coast, offering panoramic views throughout the day and dramatic sunsets at night.
Click here to read the full Indagare review.
Terms & Conditions:
- A nonrefundable deposit of one night’s stay including service, tax, and resort fees is due 72 hours prior to arrival. A credit card guarantee is required at time of booking.
- This offer applies to new bookings only
- This offer cannot be combined with other offers or promotions
- This offer is subject to availability and blackout dates may apply
- Offer is valid until December 20, 2020
The health and safety of our guests is our number-one priority. We are committed to upholding the highest safety standards, while providing world-class hospitality and seamless travel experiences. We are in close contact with our partners to ensure that they are committed to the health and comfort of our travelers by practicing enhanced sanitization and disinfecting procedures, respecting social distancing guidelines, and remaining as contactless as possible. For more information and questions about specific protocols that have been put into place at this property to make your stay as safe as possible, please reach out to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.