The Wall Street Journal Special Offers: Exclusive Packages Back to The Wall Street Journal Special Offers
Chileno Bay Resort, Los Cabos, Mexico
With the Wall Street Journal | 4 Nights, From $4,440
Indagare and The Wall Street Journal have partnered again to bring you exclusive access to a curation of our favorite luxury properties across the United States and North America—with the chance to escape and recharge amid tranquil and idyllic settings, and special amenities, preferable rates, flexible cancellation policies and the high-touch, personalized service of our expert team—so that you can get back on the road with greater confidence.
The sister property to Cabo’s Esperanza, Chileno Bay Resort & Residences has a phenomenal restaurant, one of few swimmable beaches in Cabo and hands-on, friendly service, making it particularly ideal for families. A sea of white stucco buildings greets guests upon arrival, and once ensconced at the stylish but elegant hotel, few will depart before check-out.
Rate: from $1,110 per night, based on four-nights’ minimum accommodations (double-occupancy), excluding taxes, fees and gratuity. Room rates are subject to change based on your travel dates, availability and room category choice.
This exclusive offer expires on December 31, 2021.
This Special Offer Includes:
- Discounted rates for four nights’ accommodations (double occupancy) at the Chileno Bay Resort in Los Cabos, Mexico
- Complimentary daily breakfast for two guests
- Two complimentary 90-minute spa treatments
- Complimentary wellness-focused mixology class
- Unlimited access to complimentary scheduled fitness and wellness programming on-property
- Complimentary round-trip airport transfers
- We are happy to offer the following cancellation policy: Free cancellation up to 48 hours prior to arrival, through December 18. From December 18 through December 31, cancellations must be made 45 days prior to arrival to avoid fees.
WSJ x Indagare Exclusive Benefits:
- Crafted with your needs—and your safety—in mind, this offer includes the services of Indagare’s expert trip-planning team, both while preparing for your departure and during your trip. You will have personal access to Indagare’s specialists for booking and travel advice, as well as assistance in arranging private transfers, flights, premium activities, and pre- and post-trip extensions for this trip.
- You may also have access to preferable private charter rates and additional amenities (subject to availability), when flights are booked in combination with this package.
- WSJ Members who book this package will receive a complimentary one-year Indagare Tier 3 Membership ($395 value), including access to a library of online content (live virtual travel experiences, hundreds of curated hotel and restaurant reviews and weekly travel intel and inspiration) as well as exclusive travel perks and more.
- WSJ+ Members who book this package will receive a complimentary one-year Indagare Tier 2 Membership ($925 value), including unlimited hotel recommendations and reservations, customized itinerary planning, access to flights specialists, exclusive invites, access to a library of online content (live virtual travel experiences, hundreds of curated hotel and restaurant reviews and weekly travel intel and inspiration) and VIP travel perks.
- WSJ+ Members will also receive a custom-designed pair of Amanu Sandals
About This Property:
The sister property to Cabo’s Esperanza, Chileno Bay Resort & Residences is located 20 minutes by car from San Jose del Cabo and 30 minutes by car from Los Cabos International Airport. A sea of white stucco buildings greets guests upon arrival, and once ensconced at the stylish but elegant hotel, few will depart before check-out.
One of the top five-star hotels in the area, the 92-room Chileno Bay Resort & Residences has become known for its high-touch service and swimmable beach (most of the beaches in Cabo are too rough for swimming). The accommodations, including one- to four-bedroom villas and one sprawling, six-bedroom estate, are spread amongst several buildings, and all are sophisticated and outfitted with the latest luxury amenities. The décor is a polished, modern take on beach chic and the rooms have mostly white interiors with pops of cobalt blue and seafoam green.
The grounds, which are sprinkled with palm trees and colorful bougainvillea, are centered on a huge, three-level pool (with a designated kids’ section) that overlooks the ocean. Most guests will lounge here, but the hotel also has a beach station that is set up with lounge chairs, paddleboards, snorkel gear and more. When not by the water, guests can also use the fitness center (which offers classes like TRX, barre and Pilates for a small additional cost), spa, kids’ club and Tom Fazio-designed golf course.
The on-property restaurants at Chileno Bay Resort & Residences are some of the best in Cabo, with the most exciting being the alfresco Comal, which serves inspired takes on Mexican cuisine—think octopus tacos and grilled shrimp with olive pesto— and has a gorgeous setting, particularly at sunset. Comal is also open in the morning, when it has a sprawling buffet and à la carte menu with such dishes as breakfast quesadillas and poppy and chia seed pudding. For lunch, TnT is the casual taco bar, and the hotel also has a coffee shop that serves ice cream and pastries.
Click here to read the full Indagare review.
Terms & Conditions:
- For cancellations made more than 48 hours prior to your scheduled arrival, you will receive a full refund (only though December 18, 2021). From December 18 through December 31, 2021, cancellations must be made 45 days prior to arrival to avoid fees.
- This offer applies to bookings of a four-night minimum.
- This offer applies to new bookings only.
- This offer cannot be combined with other offers or promotions.
- This offer is subject to availability and blackout dates may apply.
- This offer is valid until December 31, 2021.
The health and safety of our guests is our No. 1 priority. WSJ and Indagare are committed to upholding the highest safety standards, while providing world-class hospitality and seamless travel experiences. We are in close contact with our hotel partners to ensure that they are committed to the health and comfort of our travelers by practicing enhanced sanitization and disinfecting procedures, respecting social distancing guidelines, and remaining as low-contact as possible. For more information and questions about specific protocols that have been put into place to make your stay as safe as possible, please reach out to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.