Mexico’s colorful metropolis has shot to the top of every design lover’s list, with one of the highest concentrations of museums and galleries in the world, an innovative, globally renowned food scene, and a profusion of high-design shops and hotels. On this journey, you can experience the icons and highlights of this culture capital in the company of local tastemakers and curators, with expert-guided tours of the city’s most interesting neighborhoods and visits focused on the groundbreaking work of Luis Barragán, Diego Rivera and Frida Kahlo, up-and-coming contemporary artists and so much more—all with your host, Cultured Magazine’s editor-in-chief, Sarah Harrelson.
The health and safety of our travelers is our No. 1 priority. We are committed to upholding the highest safety standards, while providing world-class hospitality and a seamless travel experience. For more information and questions about specific protocols that have been put into place to make your trip as safe as possible, as well as entry/exit requirements for Mexico, please reach out to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What to Expect
Itinerary highlights include:
- Enjoy curator- and artist-led visits of top contemporary galleries, museums and studios, with time for shopping in design neighborhoods like Polanco and Roma.
- Explore the work of Pritzker Prize-winning architect Luis Barragán, including exclusive viewings of Casa Luis Barragán, Casa Gilardi and Casa Pedregal.
- Dive into the world of Mexico’s most talented artist couple, Diego Rivera and Frida Kahlo, with private tours of their former homes and studios.
- Gain after-hours access to the National Anthropology Museum for a private tour of this staggering collection of precolonial artifacts—the city’s most-visited museum.
- Meet with local tastemakers in their homes, including renowned chef Alisa Romano, artists Carla Fernández and Pedro Reyes, AD100 designer (and former Design Miami/ chief creative officer) Rodman Primack and others.
- Relax at the Four Seasons, one of Mexico City’s finest and best-located luxury hotels, and connect with fellow travelers who share your interests over meals at top tables.
- Worry less, experience more: Indagare’s expert Insider Journeys team will help you navigate a safe and rewarding travel experience—and help plan custom trip extensions. Plus: You’ll have complimentary 24/7 access to the emergency medical, security and evacuation services of Global Rescue, while on the ground.
Please note that elements of the itinerary may change.
WhenMarch 16 – 21, 2022
Length6 days / 5 nights
Type of TravelerArt Lovers , Foodies , Style Mavens