Mexico’s colorful metropolis has shot to the top of every design lover’s list, with one of the highest concentrations of museums and galleries in the world, an innovative, international food scene, and a profusion of high-design shops and hotels. You can experience the best of this incredible city with behind-the-scenes access to top collections, sites and artists’ studios, as well as exclusive invitations to receptions in private homes featured in the pages of AD—all in the company of Keith Pollock, the Executive Director of Digital at AD, and Indagare’s Senior Director of Membership, Elise Bronzo.
A spot on this trip may be secured with a non-refundable deposit of $3,500, per person, with the remaining balance to be paid in full by June 1, 2020.
What to Expect
- Enjoy curator- and artist-led visits of top contemporary art galleries, museums and studios in Mexico City, with opportunities for guided shopping in design neighborhoods like Polanco.
- Gain after-hours access to the National Anthropology Museum, a staggering collection of precolonial artifacts and a significant cultural center.
- Explore the most interesting and iconic homes designed by Pritzker Prize-winning architect Luis Barragán, including viewings of spaces that are closed to the public with an expert guide.
- Dive into the world of Mexico’s most talented artist couple, Diego Rivera and Frida Kahlo, with private tours of their former home and studio.
- Meet Mexico City’s top designers and insiders through private apartment and studio visits and meals at top tables, all featured in the pages of AD.
- Enjoy five nights’ accommodations at the buzzy Four Seasons Mexico City, one of the region’s most luxurious hotels.
- Discover the beauty of Mexico’s most charming colonial towns, including San Miguel de Allende, Puebla and Oaxaca, with a customized, Indagare-planned trip extension.
WhenSeptember 29 - October 4, 2020
Length6 days / 5 nights
Type of TravelerArt Lovers , Foodies , Style Mavens , Intellectuals