Special Offers: Exclusive Hotel and Itinerary Packages Back to Special Offers
One&Only Palmilla, Cabo, Mexico
4 Nights, From $3,300
The One&Only Palmilla provides the ultimate in pampering service and family-friendly facilities and offers access to one of the few swimmable beaches in Cabo, Mexico. The setting is gorgeous: adobe Mission-style buildings on 25 lushly planted acres house 174 large, lavish guest suites, all of which overlook the sparkling Sea of Cortez and are outfitted with handmade furniture from Guadalajara.
Rate: from $825 per night, based on four nights’ accommodations in a double-occupancy Premier Oceanfront Room, excluding taxes and gratuity. Room rates are subject to change based on your travel dates, availability and room category choice.
This offer expires on December 18, 2020, with the option to set your travel dates from November 1, 2020 to March 31, 2021.
This Special Offer Includes:
- Discounted rates for four or seven nights’ accommodations at the One&Only Palmilla (room category subject to availability): stay for four nights and pay for three nights or stay for seven nights and pay for five nights
- One-level room category upgrade at time of booking*
- $150 resort credit per stay
- Access to daily complimentary fitness classes—plus unlimited snorkeling, kayaking and stand-up paddle-boarding along the One&Only swimmable beach
- The option to book premium activities including: tequila tastings, cooking classes, healing shaman rituals, horseback riding, surfing lessons, art classes, whale watching, and touring by private yacht
- Complimentary continental breakfast for two guests daily
- Early check-in and late check-out, subject to availability
- We are happy to offer the following cancellation policy: You may cancel your stay without penalty up to eight days prior to arrival. (A credit card will be needed as a guarantee at time of booking.)
- Crafted with your needs—and your safety—in mind, this package itinerary includes the services of our expert team in preparation for departure and on the ground, so that you can get back on the road with greater confidence.
- You may also have access to preferable private charter rates and additional amenities (subject to availability), when flights are booked in combination with this package.
About This Property:
Just a 25-minute drive from the Cabo San Lucas Airport, One&Only Palmilla is part family-friendly enclave, part indulgent adult playground, with an atmosphere that strikes a delicate balance between laid-back and über-chic. The resort stands out thanks to its unique access to one of the few swimmable beaches in Cabo and its welcoming and caring staff who preserve the authenticity of the property, which is built around a traditional Mexican hacienda, complete with a whitewashed chapel and bell tower dating back to 1956.
The setting is gorgeous: adobe Mission-style buildings on 25 lushly planted acres house 174 large, lavish guest suites, all of which overlook the sparkling Sea of Cortez and are outfitted with handmade furniture from Guadalajara. Though Palmilla has a variety of room categories, all accommodations have light, contemporary furniture and colorful Mexican accents, like wrought-iron chandeliers, ceramic-tiled sinks, hand-woven blankets and reproduction armoires and wooden chests. The centerpiece of the property is the four-bedroom Villa Cortez, a freestanding 10,500-square-foot complex at the property’s eastern edge. The hacienda-style house has a private gym, a screening room and a full-time butler and private chef. The four-bedroom Villa One (built in 2015, the second of two on-property villas) is located on the hill and offers sweeping views, a glass-sided infinity pool and personal fitness instructor.
The real star of the property is the service. With more than 1,000 staff members taking care of 174 rooms, every need is met as soon as it is requested, if not before. The staff will go the extra mile to make sure each guest feels special. Thanks to the size and layout of Palmilla, which is sprawling and has two separate pool areas, the resort works best for families as well as couples or friends traveling together. The KidsOnly club gives children a chance to meet and play and babysitting services are available. Other on-property highlights include a dive shop, a state-of-the-art gym and a spa with 13 treatment rooms and relaxing grounds. Guests also have easy access to the Palmilla Tennis Club and the Jack Nicklaus–designed Palmilla Golf Club nearby, though expert golfers make the drive to play Cabo Real.
Click here to read the full Indagare review.
Terms & Conditions:
- A valid credit card guarantee is required at time of booking.
- Full and final payment for total room charges is required at least seven days prior to arrival. The total cost of the stay becomes 100% non-refundable after seven days prior to arrival.
- *The upgrade promotion does not apply for the following four categories: Casita One Bedroom Suite – Ocean Front with Infinity Pool, One&Only Casita Suite – Ocean Front with Infinity Pool, Villa Cortez, and Villa One.
- The resort reserves the right to release bookings without prior notice if full payment is not received on time.
- This offer applies to new bookings only.
- This offer cannot be combined with other offers or promotions.
- This offer is subject to availability and blackout dates apply. Blackout dates include December 19, 2020 to January 3 2021.
- Offer is valid until December 18, 2020, with the option to set travel dates from November 1, 2020 to March 31, 2021.
The health and safety of our guests is our number-one priority. We are committed to upholding the highest safety standards, while providing world-class hospitality and seamless travel experiences. We are in close contact with our partners to ensure that they are committed to the health and comfort of our travelers by practicing enhanced sanitization and disinfecting procedures, respecting social distancing guidelines, and remaining as contactless as possible. For more information and questions about specific protocols that have been put into place at this property to make your stay as safe as possible, please reach out to our team at email@example.com.