Special Offers: Exclusive Hotel and Itinerary Packages Back to Special Offers
Hidden Pond, Kennebunkport, Maine
5-7 Nights, From $675/night
Located in the woods just a 10-15 minute drive from Kennebunkport, Hidden Pond opened in 2008 as an update on the classic summer cottage resort. A relaxed seasonal resort (open May to October), it expertly caters to both couples and families, creating the feel of a luxurious yet quintessentially Maine summer camp where there is something to keep everyone happy.
Rate: from $675 per night, based on five-to-seven nights’ accommodations in a King-Sized Cottage (double occupancy), excluding taxes and gratuity.
This Special Offer Includes:
- Accommodations in a Family Cottage (one or two bedroom) or Adults-Only Cottage (double occupancy) for a minimum of five nights (Bungalows and Treetop Homes) or seven nights (Cottages)
- $350 spa credit, per stay (applicable for spa services)
- Use of on-property bikes
- Private use of the fitness center (for a maximum of one hour per session, with advance reservation)
- Access to a heated swimming pool (adults-only and family options available)
- Reserved parking at Goose Rocks Beach
- Our team has negotiated with our partners on your behalf to secure the following cancellation policy: A refundable deposit, worth 50% of the total cost of your stay, will be charged to your credit card at time of booking. The property will refund the deposit upon cancellation up to 30 days prior to arrival. Cancellation within 30 days prior to arrival will result in no refund, and the remaining 50% of the total cost of stay will be charged in full.
Crafted with your needs—and your safety—in mind, this package itinerary includes the services of our expert team in preparation for departure and on the ground, so that you can get back on the road with greater confidence. We are also offering discounted private charter rates with additional amenities, when booked in combination with this package.
About This Property:
With access to the historic and charming town of Kennebunkport and the semi-private beach club on Goose Rocks Beach at sister property The Tides, the Hidden Pond resort is split into two sections – the adults-only one bedroom bungalows and family-friendly two bedroom cottages. The sixteen two-bedroom homes each feature the work of a local designer. Although the décor varies from the bright canary yellow clapboard walls and hip farmhouse décor of Periwinkle to the more neutral palette of Stargazer, all have spacious porches, stone fireplaces, full kitchens plus washer and dryer and the expected luxury amenities (flatscreen televisions, Frette linens and reliable WiFi). The 20 one bedroom bungalows are set in a separate section away from the family-friendly larger units. These have an open plan with a king bed, outdoor shower and forest views. They are well suited for couples who like the proximity to the spa and more private setting for romantic getaways.
In addition to the cottages, Hidden Pond has traditional resort amenities as well. There is a small main lodge with a family-friendly swimming pool, the Sandbar Grill for lunch, a porch bar for pre-dinner cocktails and a daily evening bonfire, complete with s’more roasting—all reconfigured today to allow for social distancing. The staff grows many of their ingredients on-property, and they source most others from local purveyors in true food-to-fork fashion. The wine list is eclectic, well-priced and interesting, with Spanish txokoli and Lebanese Cabs mixed in with more classic bottles from California, Italy and France. Couples visiting should not miss a chance to eat at the Potting Shed, where an antique table sits in a rustic shed with a window overlooking the natural spring pond next door.
There’s plenty of privacy for biking to a quiet beach, walking through the woods or just kicking back with a good book on your porch swing. In other words, it’s vacation.
Hidden Pond is a 30-minute drive from Portland, ME; it is a 90-minute drive from Boston, MA; it is a four-and-a-half hour drive from Greenwich, CT; and it is a five-hour drive from New York City.
Click here to read the full Indagare review.
Terms & Conditions:
- A refundable deposit, worth 50% of the total cost of your stay, is required at time of booking. The property will refund the deposit in full upon cancellation up to 30 days prior to arrival. Cancellation within 30 days prior to arrival will result in no refund, and the remaining 50% of the total cost of stay will be charged in full.
- Supplement charges: $35 per night resort fee charged at the time of reservation; taxes; gratuity
- This offer applies to new bookings only.
- This offer cannot be combined with other offers or promotions.
- This offer is subject to availability and blackout dates may apply.
The health and safety of our guests is our number-one priority. We are committed to upholding the highest safety standards, while providing world-class hospitality and seamless travel experiences. We are in close contact with our partners to ensure that they are committed to the health and comfort of our travelers by practicing enhanced sanitization and disinfecting procedures, respecting social distancing guidelines, and remaining as contactless as possible. For more information and questions about specific protocols that have been put into place at this property to make your stay as safe as possible, please reach out to our team at email@example.com.