The Wall Street Journal Special Offers: Exclusive Packages Back to The Wall Street Journal Special Offers
Miraval Berkshires, Massachusetts
With the Wall Street Journal | 3 Nights, From $1,500
Indagare and The Wall Street Journal have partnered again to bring you exclusive access to a curation of our favorite luxury properties across the United States—with the chance to escape and recharge amid tranquil and idyllic settings, and special amenities, preferable rates, flexible cancellation policies and the high-touch, personalized service of our expert team—so that you can get back on the road with greater confidence.
The brand-new sister property to Miraval Arizona and Miraval Austin, the Miraval Berkshires opened this summer in rural Massachusetts to great expectations. Nestled among 380 acres of New England scenery, it specializes in an array of signature wellness experiences, including spa services, meditation, yoga, outdoor activities, nutrition counseling and more.
Rate: from $1,500 per person, for three-nights’ accommodations (double-occupancy), excluding taxes, fees and gratuity. Room rates are subject to change based on your travel dates, availability and room category choice.
This exclusive offer is subject to availability and is valid until March 31, 2021.
This Special Offer Includes:
- Three nights’ accommodations (double occupancy) at the Miraval Berkshires
- Daily breakfast, lunch and dinner, as well as snacks and non-alcoholic beverages, for up to two guests
- $200 resort credit—per person, per stay (value based on three-nights’ stay)—that can be applied to culinary classes, equine experiences, spa services and other signature experiences
- A complimentary “Just Cook for Me” experience in Miraval’s Life in Balance Culinary Kitchen, created in partnership with Williams Sonoma
- Unlimited participation in select yoga, fitness and meditation classes; hiking and access to challenge courses; and wellness lectures with Miraval Specialists
- Room category upgrade(s), subject to availability upon day of arrival
- A special welcome amenity of Miraval Crystals
- Transportation to and from the hotel and Bradley International Airport in Hartford
- We are happy to offer the following cancellation policy: A required refundable deposit of 50 percent of your total stay cost is due at the time of reservation, with free cancellation up to 21 days prior to arrival. For cancellations made more than 21 days prior to your scheduled arrival, you will receive a full refund of your deposit. For cancellations made within 21 days prior to arrival, your deposit will be held for future use (within the same calendar year).
WSJ x Indagare Exclusive Benefits:
- Crafted with your needs—and your safety—in mind, this offer includes the services of Indagare’s expert trip-planning team, both while preparing for your departure and during your trip. You will have personal access to Indagare’s specialists for booking and travel advice, as well as assistance in arranging private transfers, flights, premium activities, and pre- and post-trip extensions for this trip.
- You may also have access to preferable private charter rates and additional amenities (subject to availability), when flights are booked in combination with this package.
- WSJ Members who book this package will receive a complimentary one-year Indagare Tier 3 Membership ($395 value), including access to a library of online content (live virtual travel experiences, hundreds of curated hotel and restaurant reviews and weekly travel intel and inspiration) as well as exclusive travel perks and more.
- WSJ+ Members who book this package will receive a complimentary one-year Indagare Tier 2 Membership ($825 value), including unlimited hotel recommendations and reservations, customized itinerary planning, access to flights specialists, exclusive invites, access to a library of online content (live virtual travel experiences, hundreds of curated hotel and restaurant reviews and weekly travel intel and inspiration) and VIP travel perks.
- WSJ+ Members will also receive a surprise local amenity upon arrival.
About This Property:
Nestled among 380 acres of New England scenery in rural Massachusetts, Miraval Berkshires is the iconic wellness brand’s first East Coast property, and it opened this summer to much anticipation. The property offers all of the things that make Miraval such a leader in the health spa sphere: a serene setting; a “life in balance” philosophy that incorporates eating well, exercising, spending time outdoors and simply having fun; an enormous range of (socially distanced) fitness classes and adventure excursions; and a warm and friendly staff. With this latest installment, however, visitors can expect to see modern, minimalist design schemes that feel fresh, chic and Scandinavian-inspired—thanks to the New York-based firm Clodagh—as well as a fantastic equestrian program, a golf course, an organic farm and the brand’s largest Life in Balance Spa (where you should not miss the Thai-inspired water yoga).
Click here to read The Wall Street Journal review.
Terms & Conditions:
- A required refundable deposit of 50 percent of your total stay cost is due at the time of reservation, with free cancellation up to 21 days prior to arrival. For cancellations made more than 21 days prior to your scheduled arrival, you will receive a full refund of your deposit. For cancellations made within 21 days prior to arrival, your deposit will be held for future use (within the same calendar year).
- This offer applies to new bookings only
- This offer cannot be combined with other offers or promotions
- This offer is subject to availability and blackout dates may apply
- This exclusive offer is subject to availability and is valid from September 1 to December 23, 2020.
The health and safety of our guests is our number-one priority. WSJ and Indagare are committed to upholding the highest safety standards, while providing world-class hospitality and seamless travel experiences. We are in close contact with our hotel partners to ensure that they are committed to the health and comfort of our travelers by practicing enhanced sanitization and disinfecting procedures, respecting social distancing guidelines, and remaining as contactless as possible. For more information and questions about specific protocols that have been put into place to make your stay as safe as possible, please reach out to our team at email@example.com.