Facing moments of transition in life can inspire strong emotions like fear and excitement that are out of your control, but how you sustain your energy through change can be mastered. Join well-known life and career coach Joanne Heyman to learn how to face what’s next, identify your strengths, passions and to reach a state of greater happiness and health on this transformative four-day retreat. We will be based at Shou Sugi Ban House, the stunning new wellness spa in the Hamptons.
What to Expect
- End your year in a more confident and open state of mind through guided workshops with Joanne Heyman that are designed to help you reach your full potential. You will leave with an actionable roadmap to achieve your personal and professional goals.
- Relax at the Hamptons’ most impressive new spa retreat—the Shou Sugi Ban House—just a 2.5-hour drive from New York City. Its beautiful design combines the best of Nordic hygge and Japanese zen to create a serene sanctuary ideal for unwinding and reflecting. Click here to read our full review.
- Take care of the whole self with a dynamic wellness program that combines spa treatments in state-of-the-art facilities, curated fitness classes including barre and HIIT workouts, and yoga and meditation sessions. Also on the itinerary: hydrotherapy, guided beach walks, chakra balancing treatments and sound baths.
- Reset with a delicious, plant-based culinary program designed by two-Michelin-starred chef Mads Refslund (a co-founder of Noma in Copenhagen).
- Reconnect and achieve personal growth within a community of fellow travelers who can inspire and support you along the way.
WhenNovember 17 - 20, 2019
Length4 days / 3 nights
Type of TravelerSoul Searchers , Ultimate Indulgers , Intellectuals