The Wall Street Journal Special Offers: Exclusive Packages Back to The Wall Street Journal Special Offers
Hotel Jerome, Aspen, Colorado
With the Wall Street Journal | 3 Nights, From $2,220
Indagare and The Wall Street Journal have partnered again to bring you exclusive access to a curation of our favorite luxury properties across the United States—with the chance to escape and recharge amid tranquil and idyllic settings, and special amenities, preferable rates, flexible cancellation policies and the high-touch, personalized service of our expert team—so that you can get back on the road with greater confidence.
Built during Aspen’s silver boom over a century ago, the Jerome remained open from boom to bust, playing host to European aristocracy, Hollywood celebrities and East Coast socialites over the years—but thanks to a multi-million-dollar renovation from Auberge that debuted in 2012, the Hotel Jerome is now one of the city’s most stylish retreats.
Rate: from $2,220 per person, based on three-nights’ accommodations (double-occupancy), excluding taxes, fees and gratuity. Room rates are subject to change based on your travel dates, availability and room category choice.
This offer expires on December 31, 2021.
This Special Offer Includes:
- Three nights’ accommodations (double occupancy) at the Hotel Jerome
- Daily breakfast for two
- Room category upgrade to a Junior Suite, subject to availability upon day of arrival
- Late check-out
- During ski season: Shuttle service to all four Aspen mountains
- Transfers to and from Aspen/Pitkin County Airport (a 10-minute drive from the hotel)
- We are happy to offer the following cancellation policy: Free cancellation up to 48 hours prior to arrival.
WSJ x Indagare Exclusive Benefits:
- Crafted with your needs—and your safety—in mind, this offer includes the services of Indagare’s expert trip-planning team, both while preparing for your departure and during your trip. You will have personal access to Indagare’s specialists for booking and travel advice, as well as assistance in arranging private transfers, flights, premium activities, and pre- and post-trip extensions for this trip.
- You may also have access to preferable private charter rates and additional amenities (subject to availability), when flights are booked in combination with this package.
- WSJ Members who book this package will receive a complimentary one-year Indagare Tier 3 Membership ($395 value), including access to a library of online content (live virtual travel experiences, hundreds of curated hotel and restaurant reviews and weekly travel intel and inspiration) as well as exclusive travel perks and more.
- WSJ+ Members who book this package will receive a complimentary one-year Indagare Tier 2 Membership ($825 value), including unlimited hotel recommendations and reservations, customized itinerary planning, access to flights specialists, exclusive invites, access to a library of online content (live virtual travel experiences, hundreds of curated hotel and restaurant reviews and weekly travel intel and inspiration) and VIP travel perks.
- WSJ+ Members will also receive Whiskey Welcome Judge’s Juice (signature cocktails for 2) upon arrival.
About This Property:
The Jerome’s stylish rooms and restaurants invoke the property’s Old West roots but please a New West traveler. Accommodations feature traditional crown moldings, burnished-leather bed frames and archival prints from the Aspen Historical Society. Large marble bathrooms include double vanities as well as separate soaking tubs, ideal for sore après-ski-or-hike legs. The overall vibe is decidedly Old World, without sacrificing a bit of modern comfort (what didn’t change in the renovation was the size of the accommodations, the smallest of which averages over 500 square feet).
The Jerome has a small spa offering a full menu of services, as well as a compact fitness center. For guests who would like a larger gym, transfers are provided to the 77,000-square-foot Aspen Club & Spa. There is also an outdoor pool and hot tub on property, sufficiently heated for even a February swim. But most guests get their exercise the old fashioned way – on the slopes. While the Jerome may be one of the furthest properties from the Aspen base, it’s only a few blocks away and a fleet of SUVs chauffeured by charming cowboy-hatted bellboys whisk guests there and back on demand. Old West allure blends with modern-day luxury – what a treat.
Click here to read the full Indagare review.
Terms & Conditions:
- For cancellations made more than 48 hours prior to your scheduled arrival, you will receive a full refund.
- This offer applies to new bookings only
- This offer cannot be combined with other offers or promotions
- This offer is subject to availability and blackout dates may apply
- This offer is valid until December 31, 2021
The health and safety of our guests is our number-one priority. WSJ and Indagare are committed to upholding the highest safety standards, while providing world-class hospitality and seamless travel experiences. We are in close contact with our hotel partners to ensure that they are committed to the health and comfort of our travelers by practicing enhanced sanitization and disinfecting procedures, respecting social distancing guidelines, and remaining as contactless as possible. For more information and questions about specific protocols that have been put into place to make your stay as safe as possible, please reach out to our team at email@example.com.