Special Offers: Exclusive Hotel and Itinerary Packages Back to Special Offers
Taylor River Lodge, Colorado
3 Nights, From $10,950, Includes Flights
Crested Butte is a best-kept secret of western ski towns—which makes it the perfect backdrop for Taylor River Lodge, a dynamic, rustic 17-room luxury retreat owned and operated by Eleven Experience, the pioneering company with exclusive properties around the world focused on thrilling outdoor adventures. And just like Crested Butte, this hideaway balances Old Western charm and modern comforts and keeps the focus where it belongs—on making the most of your time in the wilderness and relaxing with family or friends. Taylor River Lodge sits alongside its namesake trout-rich river and is a bucket-list property for fly-fishing.
Rate: from $10,950 per person, based on three nights’ accommodations in a double-occupancy cabin and round-trip flights in an Aero charter (flying from Pensacola, FL to Colorado), per the inclusions and terms detailed below; from $14,950 per person, based on three nights’ accommodations in a double-occupancy cabin and round-trip flights in an Aero charter (flying from White Plains, NY to Colorado), per the inclusions and terms detailed below.
Dates: Thursday, June 10 – Sunday, June 13, 2021
Flight route: Pensacola, Florida OR White Plains, New York to/from Gunnison, Colorado
This offer expires on May 1, 2021.
This Special Offer Includes:
- Private round-trip air transportation (from Pensacola, Florida or White Plains, New York to Gunnison, Colorado) in an Aero Air Charter with eight seats (based on a minimum reservation of six guests); pets are allowed.
- Private round-trip car transfer from the Gunnison airstrip to Taylor River Lodge; the drive duration is approximately thirty minutes.
- Preferred rates for three nights’ accommodations at Taylor River Lodge in a double-occupancy cabin with a Queen-sized bed (available on a first-book, first-serve basis)
- All daily meals, as well as house alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages and your in-room mini bar
- A customized adventure- and wellness-focused itinerary, including pre-arrival planning with an Eleven Experience Manager and all gear necessary for guided activities, as well as your own bike for getting around
- A complimentary 60-minute Swedish or Deep-Tissue Massage, per person
- Access to the property’s beautiful saltwater pool, spa, hot tub, fireplace lounge, media room and bar
- Access to all Taylor River Lodge non-guided activities, including hiking and biking
- Crafted with your needs—and your safety—in mind, this package itinerary includes the services of our expert team in preparation for departure and on the ground, so that you can get back on the road with greater confidence.
About This Property:
Taylor River Lodge is stylish countryside retreat from adventure-focused hotel company Eleven Experience. Abutting the bubbling Taylor River and surrounded by vibrant, fragrant pine trees, the lodge is open from late May to mid-October and attracts those seeking a mix of active adventure and relaxation. The property has an undeniable authenticity and sense of place: the owner of Eleven Experience is a passionate outdoorsman and music lover, and his wife is an interior designer, so the property is infused with personal touches inspired by Colorado. Bookshelves are lined with local literature, walls are hung with vintage music posters and rooms are decorated with kitschy accessories that make guests feel instantly at home.
The all-inclusive Taylor River Lodge’s 17 cabins accommodate either two or four guests and feature modern amenities, including steam showers, Bluetooth speakers and heat (temperatures dip into the 30’s at night in the Canyon). While the cabins are supremely comfortable, the owners built the property with the hopes that guests will spend most of their time enjoying the public spaces or guided activities.
Fly-fishing is the main activity for most travelers at Taylor River Lodge, and everyone from beginners to experts will enjoy Eleven Experience’s private and semi-private stretches of water in Gunnison Valley. The property also offers an array of other activities including hiking, white-water rafting, kayaking, mountain biking and stand-up paddle boarding. Horseback riding can be arranged for an extra fee.
After a morning or afternoon of activity, guests can unwind and relax at the spa or soak in the saltwater pool and hot tub, which offer spectacular views of the surroundings. There are plentiful areas for guests to sit back and relax, and the lodge has hula hoops and an alfresco ping pong table for afternoon lawn games, hammocks and fire pits spread across the property and a teepee decked out with Moroccan poufs and rugs. One of the best ways to enjoy a day at Taylor River Lodge is by unwinding on-property—and the kitchen will whip up farm-fresh bites like blackberry and goat cheese flatbread for afternoon snacking.
All meals and drinks are included and the chefs implement seasonal ingredients that are sourced from the onsite garden. The property maintains strong relationships with local ranchers, and the kitchen tries to use all the meat from a single source animal; the bacon at breakfast is from the same animal as the pork that is served at dinner. Breakfast is made to order, while lunch and dinner are often three- to four-course, family-style meals—served either riverside at the main lodge or on picnic tables.
Nights at Taylor River Lodge can be spent under the brilliant night sky spotting shooting stars, enjoying drinks at the bar or roasting marshmallows with family and new friends around the fire pits. The Game Lounge is open all night and offers movies, pool and foosball tables and a dart board. Plus, it has a small bar with beer on tap and a stocked wine fridge for guests who don’t want to ride their bike to the main bar.
Terms & Conditions:
- A valid credit card guarantee is required at time of booking. This offer is nonrefundable.
- The rate detailed here is based on a minimum reservation of six guests in the charter.
- The resort reserves the right to release bookings without prior notice if full payment is not received on time.
- This offer applies to new bookings only.
- This offer cannot be combined with other offers or promotions.
- This offer is subject to availability.
- Offer is valid until May 1, 2021.
The health and safety of our guests is our number-one priority. We are committed to upholding the highest safety standards, while providing world-class hospitality and seamless travel experiences. We are in close contact with our partners to ensure that they are committed to the health and comfort of our travelers by practicing enhanced sanitization and disinfecting procedures, respecting social distancing guidelines, and remaining as low-contact as possible. For more information and questions about specific protocols that have been put into place at this property to make your stay as safe as possible, please reach out to our team at email@example.com.