Experience transformational workshops, healing treatments, meditation and true relaxation at one of America’s most iconic and soulful wellness spas, in the desert surrounding the Catalina Mountains. Founded in 1995, Miraval Arizona set the standard for health, fitness, balance and discovery in a luxury setting. Here, you can pursue your own health goals while also seeking peace and renewal through our beloved annual program hosted by spiritual coach and Omega Institute co-founder Elizabeth Lesser, who will lead daily sessions focused on processing—and growing from—the challenges of this past year.
The health and safety of our travelers is our number-one priority. We are committed to upholding the highest safety standards, while providing world-class hospitality and a seamless travel experience. We are in close contact with all of our partners to ensure that they are committed to the health and comfort of our travelers by practicing enhanced disinfecting procedures, respecting social distancing and testing guidelines, and remaining as low-contact as possible. For more information and questions about specific protocols that have been put into place to make your trip as safe as possible, as well as border entry/exit requirements, please reach out to our team at email@example.com.
What to Expect
Itinerary highlights include:
- Over five days at Miraval Arizona, work towards peace and healing through daily sessions with Omega Institute co-founder and spiritual coach Elizabeth Lesser. Together with your fellow travelers and Indagare Founder Melissa Biggs Bradley, you will explore “The Four Landscapes of the Seeker’s Journey”—taking care of the body at Miraval’s spa and hiking trails; the mind, by practicing guided meditations and reflections; the heart, through workshops and conversations designed to deepen compassion, forgiveness and gratitude; and the soul, with experiences that facilitate tapping into our wisest and most courageous selves.
- Reset and reenergize with a $700 resort credit, per person, to be used towards any of Miraval’s spa and wellness treatments and specialty programming, including such experiences as: equine therapy and training, painting and photography, plant-based cooking and mixology classes, aerial yoga, personal training, chakra and crystal energy healing, floating meditation, ropes course challenges and much more.
- Pursue your own goals and interests with complimentary access to all of Miraval Arizona’s daily scheduled group activities, including fitness classes, guided hiking, yoga and meditation classes and health and wellness lectures with Miraval Specialists.
- Enjoy daily complimentary access to Miraval Arizona’s Life in Balance Spa facilities and Body Mindfulness Center.
- Connect with fellow travelers who share your interests and passions over outdoor adventure activities and delicious and healthy group meals.
- Worry less, experience more: Indagare’s expert Insider Journeys team will help you navigate a safe and responsible travel experience—and plan custom trip extensions. Plus: you’ll have complimentary 24/7 access to the emergency medical, security and evacuation services of Global Rescue, while on the ground.
Please note that elements of the itinerary may change. Contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about recreating a version of this trip for your small group or private experience, over dates of your choosing.
WhenJanuary 30 - February 3, 2022
Length5 days / 4 nights
Type of TravelerSoul Searchers , Adventurers , Intellectuals