The Wall Street Journal Special Offers: Exclusive Packages Back to The Wall Street Journal Special Offers
With the Wall Street Journal | 3 Nights, From $1,500
Indagare and The Wall Street Journal have partnered again to bring you exclusive access to a curation of our favorite luxury properties across the United States—with the chance to escape and recharge amid tranquil and idyllic settings, and special amenities, preferable rates, flexible cancellation policies and the high-touch, personalized service of our expert team—so that you can get back on the road with greater confidence.
Spread across 400 acres in the Arizona desert, about a one-hour drive north of Tucson, Arizona and adjacent to Catalina State Park, Miraval Arizona practically invented the notion of the “destination spa” in 1995—and two decades later, it remains serene and transformative yet easy-going and fun.
Rate: from $1,500 per person, for three-nights’ accommodations (double-occupancy), excluding taxes, fees and gratuity. Room rates are subject to change based on your travel dates, availability and room category choice.
This exclusive offer is subject to availability and is valid until March 31, 2021.
This Special Offer Includes:
- Three nights’ accommodations (double occupancy) at the Miraval Arizona
- Daily breakfast, lunch and dinner, as well as snacks and non-alcoholic beverages, for up to two guests
- $200 resort credit—per person, per stay (value based on three-nights’ stay)—that can be applied to culinary classes, equine experiences, spa services and other signature experiences
- A complimentary “Just Cook for Me” experience in Miraval’s Life in Balance Culinary Kitchen, created in partnership with Williams Sonoma
- Unlimited participation in select yoga, fitness and meditation classes; hiking and access to challenge courses; and wellness lectures with Miraval Specialists
- Room category upgrade(s), subject to availability upon day of arrival
- Transportation to and from the Tucson International Airport
- A special welcome amenity of Miraval Crystals
- We are happy to offer the following cancellation policy: A required refundable deposit of 50 percent of your total stay cost is due at the time of reservation, with free cancellation up to 21 days prior to arrival. For cancellations made more than 21 days prior to your scheduled arrival, you will receive a full refund of your deposit. For cancellations made within 21 days prior to arrival, your deposit will be held for future use (within the same calendar year).
WSJ x Indagare Exclusive Benefits:
- Crafted with your needs—and your safety—in mind, this offer includes the services of Indagare’s expert trip-planning team, both while preparing for your departure and during your trip. You will have personal access to Indagare’s specialists for booking and travel advice, as well as assistance in arranging private transfers, flights, premium activities, and pre- and post-trip extensions for this trip.
- You may also have access to preferable private charter rates and additional amenities (subject to availability), when flights are booked in combination with this package.
- WSJ Members who book this package will receive a complimentary one-year Indagare Tier 3 Membership ($395 value), including access to a library of online content (live virtual travel experiences, hundreds of curated hotel and restaurant reviews and weekly travel intel and inspiration) as well as exclusive travel perks and more.
- WSJ+ Members who book this package will receive a complimentary one-year Indagare Tier 2 Membership ($825 value), including unlimited hotel recommendations and reservations, customized itinerary planning, access to flights specialists, exclusive invites, access to a library of online content (live virtual travel experiences, hundreds of curated hotel and restaurant reviews and weekly travel intel and inspiration) and VIP travel perks.
- WSJ+ Members will also receive a surprise local amenity upon arrival.
About This Property:
Miraval Arizona is beautifully landscaped, with multiple pools, a fountain, shaded pathways, and lots of places to sit outside and linger by the burbling stream that meanders through its center. At the heart of the resort is the main building, with an indoor/outdoor restaurant and a pretty interior courtyard; just beyond is the spacious spa. Adding to the relaxed charm of the place is the warm and friendly service and the convenience that everything is included.
One of the main draws of Miraval is the enormous range of classes and excursions, all of which have been adjusted to allow for smaller group sizes and all necessary social distancing practices (most programs must now be reserved in advance and sanitization procedures are followed for all equipment). Top choices include outdoor adventures such as hiking, biking and horseback riding, as well as fitness and wellness sessions like yoga, meditation and Pilates; they also cater to more esoteric interests like beekeeping or Ayurveda. There are also cooking classes, nutrition talks and photography instruction. Many guests choose to start the day with a brisk two-hour (distanced) group hike straight from the property into Catalina State Park. The knowledgeable guides stop every mile or two to share insights on the landscape and point out rare saguaro cacti. Also popular is the challenging ropes course, which has a zip line, free fall and tightrope walk. The resort is particularly known for its signature spa treatments, spirit work and healers, as well as its healthy but delicious (and satisfying) cuisine.
The 118 guest rooms are located in casitas, which are scattered around the property. If budget permits, it’s definitely worth the splurge for one of the stunning Retreat Suites, which feature 15-foot ceilings, a full kitchen, and a wall of windows that opens up to a patio with a great plunge pool. With the breeze flowing through and the mountain views beyond, it’s tempting to want to stay there all day, but you would never want to miss out on exploring the beautiful Arizona landscape.
Click here to read the full Indagare review.
Terms & Conditions:
- A required refundable deposit of 50 percent of your total stay cost is due at the time of reservation, with free cancellation up to 21 days prior to arrival. For cancellations made more than 21 days prior to your scheduled arrival, you will receive a full refund of your deposit. For cancellations made within 21 days prior to arrival, your deposit will be held for future use (within the same calendar year).
- This offer applies to new bookings only
- This offer cannot be combined with other offers or promotions
- This offer is subject to availability and blackout dates may apply
- This exclusive offer is subject to availability and is valid from September 1 to December 23, 2020.
The health and safety of our guests is our number-one priority. WSJ and Indagare are committed to upholding the highest safety standards, while providing world-class hospitality and seamless travel experiences. We are in close contact with our hotel partners to ensure that they are committed to the health and comfort of our travelers by practicing enhanced sanitization and disinfecting procedures, respecting social distancing guidelines, and remaining as contactless as possible. For more information and questions about specific protocols that have been put into place to make your stay as safe as possible, please reach out to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.