Experience transformational workshops, healing treatments, meditation and true relaxation at the incredible Mii Amo spa in the red rocks of Sedona, Arizona, with author and spiritual coach Elizabeth Lesser.
What to Expect
Elizabeth Lesser has been leading a New Year’s retreat to Sedona for the past two years, and it has become a beloved Insider Journeys tradition.
We will focus on mindfulness and wellbeing while indulging in the many nourishing services offered at Mii Amo, an intimate retreat nestled in the red rocks of the Arizona desert that restores and renews the mind, body and soul with spiritual healers as well as hiking and facials. In our sessions together, led by Elizabeth Lesser, we will use meditation, conversation, writing and other exercises to heal what stands between us and our truest voice, to value what we know, and to follow our boldest vision. This retreat is a great way to chart a brave and open course for the new year.
We have learned that a Mii amo experience is exponentially improved when you get to share the journey with other Indagare members. This year, we will concentrate especially on the subject matter of Elizabeth’s new book, When Women Are the Storytellers: Trust Your Heart, Tell Your Truth, Change the Story, with the goal of finding our voice and undoing the old stories that have kept from us from trusting what we know and who we are. It’s time for us redefine courage, and to be a new kind of leader—at home with our kids and our mates, and at work and in the world.
PLEASE NOTE THAT SPOTS ON THIS TRIP WILL FILL UP QUICKLY.
- Guided reflection, meditation and conversation sessions with Elizabeth Lesser, co–founder of the Omega Institute and author of some of the most powerful books on soul–searching and healing, including the memoirs Broken Open and Marrow, as well as her newest work, When Women Are the Storytellers: Trust Your Heart, Tell Your Truth, Change the Story.
- $1,675 spa credit that provides the flexibility to co-create your own daily spa experiences and treatment schedule with the Mii amo team. To see the full spa services menu, visit www.miiamo.com.
- Unlimited use of all fitness facilities, scheduled fitness classes and all scheduled lectures and activities. Please note that classes and activities are on a first come, first serve basis; however, as soon as your reservation has been processed, you will be able to start signing up.
- Unlimited use of the spa pool, lap pool, steam room, sauna, whirlpool, meditation areas and lounge areas.
- Outdoor activities including hiking, tennis, mountain biking, yoga, cooking classes, reiki and gardening.
- Luxury accommodations (4 nights) in the Mii amo guest rooms or the adjacent Enchantment resort’s junior suites. This includes daily breakfast, lunch and dinner at the Mii amo Café, including smoothies and juices and excluding other specialty and alcoholic beverages.
WhenJanuary 12 – 16, 2020
Length5 days / 4 nights
Type of TravelerIntellectuals , Soul Searchers , Ultimate Indulgers