Special Offers: Exclusive Hotel and Itinerary Packages Back to Special Offers
The Lodge at Blue Sky, Utah
With the Wall Street Journal | 1 Night, From $1,099
Indagare and The Wall Street Journal have partnered again to bring you exclusive access to a curation of our favorite luxury properties across the United States—with the chance to escape and recharge amid tranquil and idyllic settings, and special amenities, preferable rates, flexible cancellation policies and the high-touch, personalized service of our expert team—so that you can get back on the road with greater confidence.
Located on 3,500 beautiful acres in the Wasatch Mountains of Utah (just a 50-minute drive from the Salt Lake City Airport), the Lodge at Blue Sky, part of the Auberge Collection, offers a contemporary ranch-style experience focused on wellness, dining and the great outdoors. A particular highlight are the freestanding Creek Cottages, for the most private experience possible.
Rate: from $1,099 per person, per night (based on double-occupancy accommodations), including taxes and gratuity. Please note that there may be required length of stay minimums over certain dates. Room rates are subject to change based on your travel dates, availability and room category choice.
This exclusive offer expires on December 9, 2020.
This Special Offer Includes:
- Accommodations in a Luxury Suite or Creek Cottage (subject to availability)
- Round-trip airport transfers (The Lodge at Blue Sky is a 50-minute drive from the Salt Lake International Airport)
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner daily (excluding alcoholic beverages and special event dining)
- One privately guided half-day adventure, daily (excludes heli adventures)
- One non-private wellness in nature journey, scheduled daily (some of our favorite options include ancient cacao rituals, forest yoga and mountaintop breath work practices)
- $200 daily resort credit, which can be used towards dining, spa or adventure activities
- We are happy to offer free cancellation up to 48 hours prior to arrival.
WSJ x Indagare Exclusive Benefits:
- Crafted with your needs—and your safety—in mind, this offer includes the services of Indagare’s expert trip-planning team, both while preparing for your departure and during your trip. You will have personal access to Indagare’s specialists for booking and travel advice, as well as assistance in arranging private transfers, flights, premium activities, and pre- and post-trip extensions for this trip.
- You may also have access to preferable private charter rates and additional amenities (subject to availability), when flights are booked in combination with this package.
- WSJ Members who book this package will receive a complimentary one-year Indagare Tier 3 Membership ($395 value), including access to a library of online content (live virtual travel experiences, hundreds of curated hotel and restaurant reviews and weekly travel intel and inspiration) as well as exclusive travel perks and more.
- WSJ+ Members who book this package will receive a complimentary one-year Indagare Tier 2 Membership ($825 value), including unlimited hotel recommendations and reservations, customized itinerary planning, access to flights specialists, exclusive invites, access to a library of online content (live virtual travel experiences, hundreds of curated hotel and restaurant reviews and weekly travel intel and inspiration) and VIP travel perks.
About This Property:
Spread across 3,500 acres (with plenty of room for social distancing), the Lodge at Blue Sky is intimate, with fewer than 50 rooms separated into three different sections: the spacious Sky Rooms in the main building (the smallest start at 570 square feet); the Earth Suites (separate structures that easily connect and are great for families, but feel slightly less private); and the five Creek Cottages, located at the bottom of the hill (extremely private and adults-only).
Yuta, the main restaurant, focuses on local produce and pays homage to the area’s culinary traditions and seasonal ingredients. The High West Distillery next door to the ranch offers lunch and a Thursday night Supper Club with live music. Activities include hiking with or without a guide, biking and fly-fishing in nearby rivers, but the real draw is the horseback riding and acclaimed horsemanship program, as well as the clay shooting club. The extensive wellness program encompasses specialty treatments, yoga, meditation and sound bathing in the spa or even outdoors in a mountain yurt. (Parents can enjoy a treatment while their children are entertained in the Little Vaquero Program.) On their own, guests are also able to hike and bike around the ranch at their leisure. There are e-bikes and complimentary vehicles available for guests to take out and explore the area.
Click here to read the full Indagare review.
Terms & Conditions:
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours prior to the arrival
- This offer applies to new bookings only
- This offer cannot be combined with other offers or promotions
- This offer is subject to availability and blackout dates may apply
- Offer is valid until December 9, 2020
The health and safety of our guests is our number-one priority. WSJ and Indagare are committed to upholding the highest safety standards, while providing world-class hospitality and seamless travel experiences. We are in close contact with our partners to ensure that they are committed to the health and comfort of our travelers by practicing enhanced sanitization and disinfecting procedures, respecting social distancing guidelines, and remaining as contactless as possible. For more information and questions about specific protocols that have been put into place at this property to make your stay as safe as possible, please reach out to our team at email@example.com.