’Tis the season for holiday shopping—and at Indagare, we love hunting for creative gifts, especially the ones that complement our loved ones’ travels. Read on for our ultimate guide to the best presents for the adventurer, wellness fanatic, style maven and more, plus stocking stuffers and gifts for little ones.
For the Adventurer
From the ultimate duffel to all-purpose travel pants, these gifts will please the outdoor adventurer and adrenaline junkie on your list.
- Aether Apparel Jackets – Men’s and Women’s: “Sleek and stylish, this jacket is also supremely functional. I wore it hiking Kilimanjaro!” ~ Indagare Marketing Director Diana Li
- Paskho Travel Pants
- Rains duffel:“Waterproof and chic, this bag works well for an adventurous trip like a safari but also functions as an extra bag for destinations where you’re going to shop a lot (like Marrakech and India).” ~ Indagare Customer Experience Manager Marley Lynch
The ultimate adventure gift…. Journey to Chilean Wine Country
For the Wellness Fanatic
The wellness trend shows no signs of stopping, and these editor-approved gifts are proven worthy for the health enthusiast.
- Aman Skincare Set
- Sakara Ten-Day Reset Cleanse: “I’m a big fan of Sakara for its clean, fresh meals that always leave me feeling energized. The 10-day reset is perfect for a pre- or post-vacation cleanse.” ~ Indagare Destination Editor Emma Pierce
- Goop Everyday Oil:“This all-purpose oil is great as a substitute for body lotion. With its mixture of coconut and olive oils, it is super hydrating without feeling heavy.”~ Indagare Integrated Content Editor Blair West
- Astier de Villatte Candles
- Slip Sleek Mask: “Sleep masks are a go-to carry-on for long flights. This silk one is comfortable and stylish.” ~ Indagare Trip Designer Caroline Hansen
- Recess Face Wipes
- Quip toothbrushes: “Sleek and simplistic, this electronic toothbrush makes my daily brushing fun and easy. Even better, the brush holder becomes a travel case that attaches to any mirror for easy accessibility” ~ Indagare Trip Designer Missy Weil
For the Style Maven
Every stylish traveler has their go-to items for trips to the tropics and long-haul flights. Here are some of our favorites.
Shop Latitude x Indagare Holiday Global Gift Bazaar
In partnership with our friends at Shop Latitude, we’ve curated authentic treasures from the best boho boutiques around Marrakech, Mexico, Istanbul and Jaipur for everyone on your holiday list this year. Plus, exclusive to Indagare readers: receive a 15 percent off discount site-wide using code: 15INDAGARE.
- Jewelry (we love Soko Necklace, Melissa Joy Manning Moonstone Single Drop Earrings and St. Frank Cobalt Necklace): “This gorgeous cobalt necklace is great to bring on trips. Add it to any outfit for a festive and stylish touch.” ~ Indagare Trip Designer Caroline Barry
- SZ Block Print PJ Set: “These beautiful goods are made in Jaipur and 10% of the profits go to a foundation supporting women’s empowerment.” ~ Indagare Customer Experience Manager Marley Lynch
- Gigi Burris Packable Straw Sun Hat
- Cashmere (we love White and Warren and Morgan Lane): “You can’t go wrong with a cozy cashmere set. They are perfect for long train and plane rides, and the sparkly rim (on the Morgan Lane set) is a nice touch!” ~ Indagare Creative Coordinator, Elizabeth Harvey
Related: The Travel Bucket List
For the Ultimate Jetsetter
From our favorite headphones to a tried-and-true dopp kit, these useful finds are ideal for the jet-setter on your list.
- Lotuff Leather Dopp Kitt
- Traveling Backgammon Set: “Vintage-inspired backgammon boards harken back to the Golden Age of travel, and this roll-up set is perfect for taking on the go.” ~ Indagare Membership Manager Sarah Levine
- Vacation Photographer: Flytographer
- Skyroam Wifi Hotspot
- Paravel Ultralight Canvas Main Line: “Classic and sophisticated, the Paravel Main Line duffel is lightweight, easy to pack with, and meets carry-on requirements. It’s perfect for a long weekend, whether you’re headed to the city or the country or anywhere in between.” ~ Indagare Content Director Jen Barr
- Universal USB Travel Power Adapter: “This adapter truly has everything you’ll ever need at home or abroad. It’s a good size and works in more than 150 countries, so you can charge up to five devices at the same time.” ~ Indagare Content Director Jen Barr
- Leather Cuyana Travel Case: “I always need pouches to organize my electronics, accessories, makeup and jewelry in my larger carry-on. I love these from Cuyana.” ~ Indagare Founder Melissa Biggs Bradley
- Sennheiser headphones: “These are considered by audiophiles to be the highest quality headphones you can buy. This month, they’re releasing their first wireless earbuds, which would make a great gift for long flights.” ~ Indagare Trip Designer Colin Heinrich
- Away Carry-On Bag:“I bring my AWAY bag with me everywhere. The built-in phone battery has saved the day on multiple occasions!”~ Indagare Integrated Content Editor Blair West
The ultimate travel gift… An Indagare membership
Give the gift of travel this holiday season and introduce your loved ones to Inagare’s curated content and destination reports—and the opportunity to plan an Indagare trip of their own. Plus, you’ll receive a $200 travel credit to be applied to a future Indagare trip.
For the Foodie and Host
From cookbooks to cocktail kits, these creative items make perfect holiday dinner party gifts.
- Try the World International Gift boxes
- Carry-On Cocktail Kit: “These cocktail kits are easy to throw in to your carry-on and make a great in-flight cocktail. Plus, their packaging is adorable.” ~ Indagare Travel Operations Specialist, Kathryn Nathanson
- The New Nordic: Recipes from a Scandinavian Kitchen:”One of my favorite cookbooks doubles as a coffee-table book thanks to its gorgeous glossy images.”~ Indagare Integrated Content Editor Blair West
For Budding Globe-Trotters
- Skip Hop Zoo Kids Rolling Luggage:“These give kids the feeling of independence when going on a trip. We pack the kids’ essentials in our bigger bags and let them ‘pack’ their own bag using these. They have plenty of room for toys, books, iPads etc. Plus, they fit perfectly into the overhead bin.” ~ Indagare VP of Marketing, Lisa Kolodny
- JetKids Carry-on Ride
- Gold Scratch-Off Map