Travel to the ends of the earth to explore the White Continent and discover the majesty of this icy frontier on an unforgettable adventure through sea and snow aboard the state-of-the-art Ultramarine expedition yacht, all while in the company of biologists, glaciologists and environmentalists who know just how special—and vulnerable—Antarctica truly is.
To read more about why it is important to travel to Antarctica—now more than ever—read this essay from Indagare’s Colin Heinrich, who visited the continent in 2019.
The health and safety of our travelers is our number-one priority. We are committed to upholding the highest safety standards, while providing world-class hospitality and a seamless travel experience. We are in close contact with all of our partners to ensure that they are committed to the health and comfort of our travelers by practicing enhanced sanitization and disinfecting procedures, respecting social distancing guidelines, and remaining as contactless as possible. For more information and questions about specific protocols that have been put into place to make your trip as safe as possible, as well as entry/exit requirements for Antarctica, please reach out to our team at email@example.com.
What to Expect
Highlights of this itinerary include the opportunity to:
- Visit Antarctica like never before possible in the company of Indagare founder and CEO Melissa Biggs Bradley, aboard the brand-new Quark Expeditions Ultramarine. You’ll have the chance to sail aboard a state-of-the-art polar-travel vessel (equipped with two twin-engine helicopters), which offers a robust portfolio of adventure activities and luxurious, modern suites, breathtaking public spaces, and more outdoor wildlife-viewing spaces than any other expedition ship of its size.
- Enjoy zodiac sailing excursions, hiking trips and helicopter flight-seeing over the true final frontier of Planet Earth: the White Continent. As you check this item off of your Bucket List, you can marvel at giant icebergs rising out of the ocean, killer whales on the hunt, and charming penguins as they build their rookeries across the snow—and much more—all while enjoying expert guidance from biologists, glaciologists, and historians, who will provide essential context regarding Antarctica’s wildlife and ecology.
- Enjoy a two-night stay in Buenos Aires to acclimate before heading further south, with the chance to spend time exploring this dynamic city and dine at some of the finest restaurants in South America, with tango performances and more.
- Travel in good conscience, knowing that your entire trip has been set up as a carbon-neutral expedition, designed by our team with special care to reduce unnecessary energy waste. Additionally, a portion of the trip’s cost will go towards supporting Indagare’s conservation and environmental initiatives to protect vulnerable environments like Antarctica all around the world.
- Expand your journey with a custom, Indagare-planned trip extension within Argentina or beyond.
Please note that elements of the itinerary may change.
Contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about customizing this trip for your small group or private experience, over dates of your choosing.
WhenOctober 30 – November 10, 2021
Length12 days / 11 nights
Type of TravelerAdventurers , Trailblazers , Soul Searchers