- The Hollywood Reporter asks Indagare CEO & founder for insight into where the A Listers are flocking.
Where Hollywood Is Traveling: ‘Places That Have Previously Brought a Lot of Happiness’
June 17, 2021, The Hollywood Reporter
- Forbes.com's Everett Potter asks Melissa Biggs Bradley for her insights on where, how and why the luxury traveler is going now. Read the...
Melissa Biggs Bradley Of Indagare On Where Luxury Travelers Are Going Now
June 13, 2021, Forbes
- In its June 2021 print issue, Travel + Leisure highlights Indagare as one of the world's best travel clubs to join.
Join the Club
June 1, 2021, Travel + Leisure
- Brides.com asks Melissa Biggs Bradley for her favorite hotels with fabulous private pools and hot tubs.
15 Honeymoon Suites Worth Checking Into for the Pools and Jacuzzis Alone
May 25, 2021, Brides
- Afar asks Indagare CEO and founder Melissa Biggs Bradley for her picks of Europe's best hotels.
Europe’s Most Popular Hotels, According to Experts
May 6, 2021, Afar
- Forbes highlights Indagare Global Classroom as one of the world's most engaging opportunities for virtual travel.
Bucket List Travel: The World’s Best Virtual Tours
March 29, 2021, Forbes
- Bloomberg's Jen Murphy interviews Melissa Biggs Bradley for an article on the rising numbers of vaccinated travelers.
Celebrity Vaxications Are Giving the Travel Industry a Boost
March 7, 2021, Bloomberg
- CBS Moneywatch interviews Indagare CEO & founder Melissa Biggs Bradley about the travel industry's rebound in 2021. Read the article.
Early signs of life in travel industry as COVID-19 vaccines revive Americans' wanderlust
March 1, 2021, CBS Moneywatch
- Houston Chronicle highlights Indagare as one of the top travel clubs—trust circles for the modern jet-setter—in the U.S.
These Travel Club Memberships Will Fuel Your Wanderlust
February 11, 2021, Houston Chronicle
- Toronto's The Globe and Mail interviews Indagare CEO & founder Melissa Biggs Bradley on the growing risks of "undertourism."
In Pandemic, Concerns About Overtourism Have Given Way to the Undertourism Paradox
January 6, 2021, The Globe And Mail
- Departures highlights the launch of Indagare Clubs in its article "A Spirited Movement: Embracing the New Normal of Socially Distant Socializing." Read the...
Indagare Clubs Take Virtual Cocktail Classes a Step Further
December 22, 2020, Departures
- The NBC Visionaries series highlights Indagare CEO and founder Melissa Biggs Bradley for the inaugural episode.
NBC Visionaries: Indagare Brings the World to Your Living Room
December 14, 2020, NBC News