INDAGARE TRAVEL, INC.
Last Revised: January 23, 2018
- What information we collect from you during registration;
- What “cookies” are and how they are used;
- How we use the personally identifiable information we collect;
- Information we collect related to Site usage;
- How we may share information we collect;
- Information for younger visitors and their parents;
- How you may opt out of receiving certain e-mails;
- Disclosure of information on public areas of the Site;
- The security measures we put in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of the information we obtain;
- How you may view the information we collect and update and correct that information;
- To whom you may direct further questions.
The information we gather when you register on the Site.
In order to use the Site, we ask that you register with us. During registration, we collect your name, street address, cell phone number, credit card number, and e-mail address. We also collect non-personally identifiable information (that is, information that does not identify a specific individual), such as certain demographic information. We collect such non-personally identifiable information in part through the use of “cookies”.
What are “cookies” and how do we use them.
Cookies are small text files placed on your computer’s hard drive when you visit the Site. Collecting this information helps us streamline your experience on the Site – for example, by remembering who you are or “automatically” filling out forms for you. Most web browsers provide information on how you can elect not to allow cookies to be collected. [In order to use many features on the Site, however, you must enable your browser to collect cookies.]
How we use the information we gather.
We use the personally identifiable information we collect from you:
- to customize various aspects of the Site to your preferences;
- to send you information, and other materials you have agreed to secure and that we feel may be of interest to you (you may “opt out” of receiving these materials, as provided below); and
- as may be necessary to support the operation of the Site.
Information we collect related to Site usage.
When you use the Site, we may collect and store information about your mobile device or computer and your activities. This information includes:
- Your mobile device’s ID numbers;
- Your mobile device’s geographic location;
- Your computer’s IP address;
- Technical information about your computer or mobile device (such as type of device, web browser or operating system) to analyze trends, administer the Site, prevent fraud, track visitor movement in the aggregate, and gather broad demographic information;
- You preferences and settings (time zone, language, privacy preferences, product preferences, etc.);
- The URL of the last web page you visited before coming to the Site;
- The buttons, controls and ads you clicked on (if any);
- Web beacons to help us personalize our products and content for you, particularly for email communications; and
- How long you used the Site and what features you used.
How we may share the information we collect.
We may share all of the type of information we collect with vendors who provide services to us (e.g. analytics providers, security and technology providers).
We allow analytics companies to use tracking technologies to collect information about our users’ computers or mobile devices and their online activities. These companies analyze this information to help us understand how our Site is being used.
Mobile Device IDs:
In order to recognize you, store your preferences, and track your use of the Site, we may store your mobile device IDs (the unique identifier assigned to your device by the manufacturer and the advertiser identifier). Unlike cookies, device IDs cannot be deleted.
We may publicly disclose aggregated information about our users, such as total number of our users and they overall demographics.
We may disclose any information: in response to a legal request, such as a subpoena, court order, or government demand; to investigate or report illegal activity; or to enforce our rights or defend claims.
For younger visitors and their parents.
The Site is not directed toward children (individuals under thirteen years of age). We do not permit registration or use of the Site by anyone under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children. In particular, if you are under 13 years of age, you should exit the Site and you should not provide any personally identifiable information to any site on the Internet without the knowledge and permission of your parent or guardian.
Disclosure of handles and postings.
The username you select or are provided with in order to participate in certain public areas (such as bulletin boards, chat rooms, and the like) of the Site (your “Handle”) is deemed non-personally identifiable information. Your Handle may be published on the Site and may be disclosed to others, including, without limitation, to the public at large, and to any third parties with whom we elect to share such information. In addition, if you include your name or any other personally identifiable information in any material transmitted or posted on public areas of the Site, such information will be published on the Site and will be disclosed to other users of the Site and to other third parties who may have access to or otherwise see a display of such information. You hereby release, hold harmless and waive any claims against us relating to such disclosure, sharing, or publication.
Our data networks are protected by advanced firewall and password protection systems. Our security practices and policies are periodically reviewed and enhanced as necessary, and only authorized individuals are granted access to the information provided by our visitors. There is no complete guarantee of security on the Internet, however. In addition, e-mail that you send us is not necessarily secure against interception. You are ultimately responsible for the security of your user name and password. If you have to write it down, please keep your user name separate from your password.
Changing or deleting personal information.
You may view, delete and change certain personally identifiable information by sending an email to email@example.com, and we will use reasonable efforts to comply with your request.
Revisions to policy.