Special Offers: Exclusive Hotel and Itinerary Packages Back to Special Offers
Oberoi Marrakech: Culture Package
3 Nights, From $2,800
Hidden within 28 acres of citrus and olive groves and inspired by the grand architecture of Morocco’s ancient palaces—with views of the Atlas Mountains and top-notch amenities—The Oberoi Marrakech is both a regal and peaceful hideaway from which to explore this bustling metropolis. With this special culture-focused package, you can enjoy all that The Oberoi Marrakech has to offer, with expert-guided touring that will unveil this sparkling city’s rich history, design and art.
Rate: From $1,400 per person, for three nights’ accommodations in a double-occupancy Deluxe Room.
This offer is exclusive to Indagare and expires on September 26, 2021, valid for travel dates through September 30, 2021.
This Special Offer Includes:
- Three nights’ accommodations at the Oberoi Marrakech with a complimentary upgrade from accommodations in a Deluxe Room to a Deluxe Villa with a Private Terrace (approximate value of $1,000; upgrade subject to availability)
- Complimentary daily breakfast for two in the main restaurant
- Complimentary 60-minute Essential Hammam experience, per person. This Moroccan ritual combines warmth, steam and natural beauty products, to promote relaxation and purification. Your personalized ritual will begin with a choice of essential oils to best suit your needs, along with black soap and Ghassoul, essential products of the traditional Moroccan Hammam. Your therapist will apply the black soap all over your body, and then exfoliate with a Kessa glove to rejuvenate the skin. A Ghassoul wrap will nourish and purify the skin, leaving it looking and feeling like new.
- Complimentary expert-guided museums and monuments tour, to provide context around the iconic highlights of Marrakech. You will have the choice between: A guided walk through the Medina, with visits to such monuments as El Badi Palace, the Koutoubia Mosque, the city ramparts and gates, Bahia Palace and the souks (your guide can customize your walk depending on your interests and can also advise you on additional places to explore); or: An art and architecture tour, which will explore the grandest part of the old Medina, where you will find many of the city’s chic riads, the Royal Palace and the Mellah (Jewish quarter).
- Complimentary round-trip airport transfers to/from the Marrakech Menara airport
- Complimentary Moroccan dinner for two (excluding beverages)
- Crafted with your needs—and your safety—in mind, this package itinerary includes the services of our expert team in preparation for departure and on the ground, so that you can get back out into the world with greater confidence.
About This Property:
Hidden within 28 acres of citrus and olive groves, with views of the Atlas Mountains, and inspired by the grand architecture of Morocco’s ancient palaces, The Oberoi Marrakech is both a regal and peaceful hideaway from which to explore its bustling home city.
The rooms and villas are private and spacious, and many of them are equipped with private terraces, pools and gardens. The décor reflects traditional Moroccan and Andalusian design, with color palettes of saffron, crimson, burnt orange, gold and ivory. The property’s common spaces, including the courtyards and restaurants, feature impressive tile-work, fireplaces, lanterns and chandeliers typical of the region. In addition to a fine-dining Moroccan restaurant, there is also a Mediterranean and Indian venue, as well as a pool lounge (Azur) and terrace bar (Vue). The hotel also offers all of the high-quality amenities one can expect from the Oberoi brand, including a large fitness center offering sunrise yoga, cardio boxing, aquatic pilates and HIIT classes, and tennis—as well as a 2,000-square-meter spa, surrounded by water features within the orchards. It is also possible to book a variety of additional excursions focused on culture and adventure, including a trip into the Desert d’Agafay, a sunrise hot air balloon journey and a vintage sidecar tour of the city.
Terms & Conditions:
- This offer is subject to availability and is valid until September 26, 2021. Travel dates may be booked through September 30, 2021.
- A valid credit card guarantee is required at time of booking.
- This offer’s cancellation policy is subject to seasonal changes and will be confirmed upon inquiry.
- The resort reserves the right to release bookings without prior notice if full payment is not received on time.
- This offer applies to new bookings only. Other restrictions may apply.
The health and safety of our guests is our number-one priority. We are committed to upholding the highest safety standards, while providing world-class hospitality and seamless travel experiences. We are in close contact with our partners to ensure that they are committed to the health and comfort of our travelers by practicing enhanced sanitization and disinfecting procedures, respecting social distancing guidelines, and remaining as low-contact as possible. For more information and questions about specific protocols that have been put into place at this property to make your stay as safe as possible, as well as entry/exit requirements for Morocco, please reach out to our team at email@example.com.
For further travel inspiration, explore our upcoming Insider Journeys.