Indonesia is home to thousands of miles of crystalline waters and lush jungles— but few areas are more precious and untouched than Raja Ampat, a remote and astonishing collection of over 1,500 islands rarely visited by travelers. Discover the most pristine and biodiverse marine area on earth, by sailing for seven or twelve nights aboard the first luxury expedition yacht to offer cruises through these islands, on an itinerary created exclusively for Indagare.
What to Expect
The owner of Aqua Expeditions, Francesco Galli Zugaro, is unveiling his first expedition boat, the Aqua Blu, and he has created a special trip just for Indagare aboard this five-deck, 15-cabin, 198-foot modern super-yacht that is fully loaded with a spa, jacuzzi, and plenty of water toys, including diving equipment. Itinerary highlights include:
- Discover Raja Ampat’s untouched islands, white-sand beaches, lush jungles and aquamarine waters while cruising in the company of Indagare members, in complete comfort aboard the Aqua Blu, a newly launched, five-deck, 15-cabin super-yacht that is fully loaded with a spa, jacuzzi, and plenty of water toys, including kayaks, paddleboards and diving equipment.
- Enjoy some of the best snorkeling and diving sites in the world, within the incredibly biodiverse Coral Triangle, which is home to manta rays, tropical marine fish and the world’s largest leatherback turtles.
- Trek to find mangrove forests filled with rare birds of paradise, hidden jungle caves and giant sea caverns.
- Learn about ancient Papua traditions at Arborek Village (seven nights only).
- Explore the fascinating European colonial history, nutmeg plantations and native craft traditions of the Spice Islands while retracing the famous Old World spice trade route(twelve nights only).
- Add post-trip extensions to Bali, Sumba, Bawah Reserve, Singapore, Phuket, Phnom Penh and more.
The first set of dates for this trip sold out in just a few days—but we are thrilled to be able to offer four additional departures for 2020:
WhenFebruary and March 2020 (7 or 12 nights)
Length8 days / 7 nights
Type of TravelerAdventurers , Trailblazers , Ultimate Indulgers , Soul Searchers