Few places as small as Capri have had as big an impact on fashion. From Capri pants to the iconic leather sandals that have become a staple of stylish women in warm destinations, this island is known for classic elegance. Today, many of the top international brands such as Hermès and Salvatore Ferragamo can be bought in Capri town, and certainly a visit to Missoni or Buccelati will help you blend in with the crowd at Grand Hotel Quisisana. But our favorite places to shop on the isle of Capri tend to be the smaller, local boutiques, which are tucked away on the littler streets like Via Botteghe and Via Fuorlovado or up in Anacapri. Below are some of our top picks for special Capri finds.
Capri Fashion Shops
- 100% Capri: The men’s, women’s and home collections epitomize timeless style.
- Autori Capresi: Lovely linen clothes for men and women.
- Canfora: This is the most famous sandal maker on the island.
- Farella: Gorgeous knitwear and shawls.
- Fiore: Best place on the island to find hats.
- Isaia: The famous tailor from Naples has an outpost here.
- Mariorita: The island’s only concept store with the best of everything, in the Capri Palace.
Capri Jewelry Shops
- Chantecler: Serious statement jewelry, for the ultimate souvenir.
- Grazia e Marica Vozza: Great fashion jewelry and evening purses.
Capri Houseware Shops
- 100% Capri: For exquisite table linens and hand-blown glasses.
- Aurora: If you love the glasses and dishes at the restaurant Aurora, you can order them here.
- Cabana: Helen White’s selection of woven baskets and table accessories make great presents.
- Claudia: For table settings with a sea motif and ceramic sea urchins or even natural shells.
- Ceramiche Tavassi: The best ceramic tiles and objects are hand-made to order here.
Related: Best of Capri Dining