With one third of all of the world’s antiquities and the only remaining monument of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World, Egypt is a superlative destination: astounding, colossal, epic. For thousands of years, travelers have journeyed from all over the world to witness the glorious temples built by the pharaohs. Now is the time to see it for yourself. Indagare’s signature Treasures of Egypt itinerary is conveniently packaged to offer exploration in Cairo and once-in-a-lifetime experiences at such monuments as the Pyramids of Giza, the Sphinx and King Tut’s Tomb—plus, you can voyage down the Nile River as the ancient pharaohs once did, now on a luxury yacht decked out with modern amenities.
The health and safety of our travelers is our number-one priority. We are committed to upholding the highest safety standards, while providing world-class hospitality and a seamless travel experience. We are in close contact with all of our partners to ensure that they are committed to the health and comfort of our travelers by practicing enhanced sanitization and disinfecting procedures, respecting social distancing guidelines, and remaining as low-contact as possible. For more information and questions about specific protocols that have been put into place to make your trip as safe as possible, please reach out to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What to Expect
On this journey, immerse yourself in the legendary sites of ancient Egypt from the exclusive vantage point of the Nile River, aboard one of the Oberoi’s most luxurious river cruisers, the Zahra or the Philae. Traveling by water allows you to easily move from Luxor to Edfu and Aswan (avoiding hours of driving), while private, expert-guided tours at such iconic sites as the Valley of the Kings bring history to life. You will also have the chance to add on further exploration in Cairo, where you can enjoy exciting cultural experiences and private touring—plus, relax at the beautiful new Four Seasons.
Inspired by our sold-out Egypt 2018 Insider Journey, this packaged itinerary combines the best of Indagare’s destination expertise and insider intel. It includes set dates, hotels and activities—so you don’t have to worry about planning—but allows for flexibility, customization and free time to explore on your own. Itinerary highlights include:
- Witness the awe-inspiring Pyramids of Giza and the Sphinx, in the company of specialist guides who can provide unique perspectives and historical context.
- Experience expert-guided touring at the astounding temples and tombs of the Valley of the Kings, Abu Simbel, Aswan, Philae, Edfu, Kom Ombo and Luxor.
- Visit the Egyptian Museum of Antiquities, which houses 7,000 years’ worth of artifacts and enjoy expert-guided historic and cultural touring in bustling Cairo, including shopping at the Khan El-Khalili bazaar.
- Enjoy optional activities like a hot air balloon ride over the Valley of the Kings, a camel ride at the pyramids and a special lunch at the Mena House Hotel.
- Explore the many treasures of the vast Egyptian landscape with ease while sailing down the magnificent Nile River on board the pampering Oberoi Zahra or Philae.
- Experience an emerging destination in comfort, with an itinerary featuring 5-star accommodations at the Four Seasons, expert guides, pre-planned transfers and meals, VIP airport assistance and more—with the perfect combination of three nights in Cairo and four nights sailing down the Nile.
- Add on a customized Indagare post-trip to Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Oman, Abu Dhabi, Dubai or beyond.
Please note that elements of the itinerary may change.
Contact our team at email@example.com to inquire about customizing this trip for your small group or private experience, over dates of your choosing.
WhenOctober 16 - 23, 2021 and December 25, 2021 - January 1, 2022
Length8 days / 7 nights
Type of TravelerAdventurers , Families , Intellectuals